image (C) by S.Trippler / Bluescreen.
Here’s a nice Demo Gelb 2 by Mr.Bluescreen.
http://www.hispasonic.com/system/files/mopho2.jpg <– From Hispasonic since 2 other images got lost.
1 Voice of the P08, edits via Software (only).
100% analog signal path
* Two oscillators
* One classic Curtis low-pass filter (switchable 2- or 4-pole)
* Analog VCAs
* Three envelope generators (ADSR plus delay)
* Two sub-octave generators (one octave down and two octaves down)
* External audio input with feedback
* Four assignable performance controls per program
* Gated 16 x 4 step sequencer (one sequence per program)
* Fully programmable (includes software editor for Mac OS and Windows)
* 384 programs
* I/O: MIDI In, MIDI Out/Thru, Audio In, Left and Right Audio Out, Headphone
* 7.5” L x 5” W x 1.4” H (19.05 cm x 12.7 cm x 3.56 cm)
* 1.5 lb. (0.7 kg) •