Moog Prodigy clone DIY

Hier gibts auch noch welche :http://uk-electronic.de/onlineshop/product_info.php?products_id=1295
10 Stück kaufen und dann 4 Gleiche ausmessen
ECQB_CAP.jpg

den J112 gibts hier auch :http://uk-electronic.de/onlineshop/...Csid=036410b056f88693189c6b69c510d445&x=0&y=0

und auch benötigte Pots und Drehschalter !

So,
endlich ist meine schon von Dmitry aufgebaute über ebay erworbene Platine in ein Gehäuse verfrachtet und macht Klang.
Wirklich ein sehr inspirierender Synth.
Das einzige was mir noch nicht gelungen ist, der Rechteck von Osc 1.
Ich sollte ja R41 und R48 auslöten und den 18,2k in R48 löten und für R41 1,8k einbauen.
Habe ich gemacht aber für die DIY Platinenbestücker soll es jetzt irgendwas mit 33k sein.
Muss ich das jetzt auch ändern?
Die Sounddatei habe ich mit Handrekorder über die 2 eingebauten Lautsprecher die ich mit
einem 7w Vellemann Monoverstärker betreibe aufgenommen.
Den Verstärker betreibe ich mit einer 12v Wandwarze weil ich beim Abgriff an einem 15v Ausgang des
Trafos mit Brückengleichrichter nur 22V Gleichstrom rausgekriegt habe.
Jetzt habe ich ein leichtes Brummen auf den Lautsprechern sobald ich den Netzstecker für die 220v an den
Synth anschließe. Gibts da ne Lösung das zu eliminieren?
Ach ja und mir ist aufgefallen. dass das Sustainpoti für VCA falsch herum verdrahtet werden muss. Habe auch den
Waveformschalter für Osc2 andersrum angeschlossen damit ich bei Rechtsanschlag bei beiden Osc Saw habe.
Die PowerLED Ausgänge sind vertauscht. Rot ist minus und schwarz ist plus- bei mir kommen da auch knapp 12v raus-
habe noch 500Ohm Widerstand in Reihe bei gemessenem Plus eingelötet.

Anhänge

• RFT Prodigy Clone 1.jpg
    RFT Prodigy Clone 1.jpg
    86,3 KB · Aufrufe: 322
  • RFT Prodigy Clone 2.jpg
    RFT Prodigy Clone 2.jpg
    63,5 KB · Aufrufe: 322
  • RFT Prodigy Clone 3.jpg
    RFT Prodigy Clone 3.jpg
    87,1 KB · Aufrufe: 322
Excellent! Everything worked out! :supi:
Regarding the R41 and R48, wrote Brother303 above.

EnsureSound schrieb:
Attention all those who build Moog Prodigy clone! :school:
For proper and stable operation of the VCO1 pulse wave.
Resistor R41 must be 18,2K. Resistor R48 must be 38K.

@EnsureSound

Does this mean that i have to re-check the resistors you already soldered into the assembled pcb board ? :?
Or is this kind of information for the guys who only bought the naked pcb and solder them self ?

regards
Michael

...Ja musst du leider...das ging mir auch so!
Wenn du auch ein MID/CV PCB hast brauchst du noch einen extra Transformator....d.h. 2 Stromkabel für das Teil. Ich hatte extra gefragt aber eine Wandwarze geht da wohl nicht. Das wäre das einfachste gewesen.

@Binaural

It applies only to those who have purchased, unpopulated PCB.
Your PCB has been carefully tested and calibrated before shipment.
Of course I can not rule that you need to adjust the "TUNE" of OSC 1 and 2.
After the final assembly...

Regards
Dmitry

YEEEEEEEEESSSS!!!!

I connected a jack to the 5V gate input at Resistor R153 and IT WORKS....even the envelopes!!!! :phat:
I tried it with my Mutable instruments Yarns Eurorack MIDI/CV!
Only some of the pots wiring on the ENV Pots is incorrect but that is sorted out quickly!

:frolic: :hasi: :kaffee:

I'm very happy for you! Finally all turned out! :phat: :phat: :phat:

What potentiometers is not correct?
There are errors in the wiring guide?
I have to check it out... :agent:

At least the VCA Sustain Pot is exactly the other way around...I'll have to check the others maybe I made a mistake too.
The Clone needs to be trimmed still. Maybe I can do that next week...I need some help for that.
As soon as it is trimmed I'll upload pictures and samples.

Cheers

Now i am confused.
Dimitry i asked you if i have to change R41 and R48 for the Clone made by you.
You told me to change R41 to 1,8 k and R48 to 18,2 k.
Then R41 should be 38k.
Now you say nothing has to be changed cause you checked the board.
So please what is right for the populated board sold by you to me?

For Protonstudio,

If your "pulse wave OSC1" is stable, then nothing changes.
This change is beneficial for the stable operation of the OSC1 pulse wave.
If there is a problem with "pulse wave OSC1" in this case is necessary to replace the resistors.
To avoid confusion further, check your resistors on the board. Resistor R41 must be 18,2K.
Resistor R48 must be 38K. As it has been described above.

Regards
Dmitry

For all,

If you have any questions regarding the Moog Prodigy clone DIY.
Write to me in PM, which would not be confused.
Common themes I try to discuss here, and immediately informed of any observations.
I find it easier to quickly answer your question. Then there is no information chaos.
I'm trying to help you build Moog Prodigy DIY clone, and not to ignore any questions. :phat:

Best regards
EnsureSound

Da mir von einem Freund ein echter Prodigy angeboten wurde, überlege ich meine Bestückte Platine und die schalter sowie ringkern zu verkaufen.
Bei Interesse einfach melden ! Habe noch nichts dran gemacht. Sollte jemand Interesse haben, bitte PM.

J112 is very important to have a good oscillation. I have tested it with 2Nxxxx on my clone of Minimoog and wave curve is not the same. J112 as a more fast cut frequency than the other

I prefer the J112. Recent experimentation and tests showed the best result.
And the stability of the oscillator.

@StormB

Great idea, to make the Prodigy in the classic case! :supi:
I look forward to completing the project, photos and samples!

Best regards,
EnsureSound

Sehr interessants Projekt ..
Da ich die BOM nicht finde .. sind RARE Parts bei?? Oder bekomme ich die Bauteil bei den Standardanbietern??

Die BOM findest Du auf der 5. Threadseite.
Die Teile sind alle noch erhältlich, aber nicht alle bei Reichelt/Conrad im Sortiment.
Am besten bei Mouser bestellen - die haben auch die FDH333-Dioden.