Fugue Machine für iPad veröffentlicht

S

Synth Anatomy

Alexandernaut hat gestern die Fugue Machine fürs iPad veröffentlicht.
Ein neuartiger Sequencer der anderes arbeitet wie traditionelle Sequenzer. Der Entwickler beschreibt den Sequencer als "Bach in a Box".

"the first multi-playhead sequencer"

Ich habe über die App eine Demo veröffentlicht und meinen Waldorf Blofeld angesteuert

LG
Tom

• Daumen hoch
M.i.a.u.: oli
Sehr coole App, hab ich gleich gekauft. Macht total Spaß und ist super easy.
:supi:

Der Entwickler "Alexandernaut" im Audiobus-Forum:

"Hey guys, super cool to wake up and see this discussion :]

Quick note about sending the playheads on independent midi channels... not yet! But soon. It turned out that sending all playheads on just one channel (as it works now) was actually much "more" difficult to develop. So I aimed to solve this first.

More specifically, I had to handle cases when multiple playheads trigger the same note! I couldn't just send another Note On or Note Off for the same note, since there is no standard for how this is handled. I had to trigger note ons and offs a bit more intelligently.

In any case, I will definitely be adding the ability to send each playhead to independent devices and channels. As well as combinations of playheads to various channels. It's on the top of my list!"

https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/9976 ... ble-now/p2

Hier ein weiteres schönes Beispiel:

Wirklich sehr musikalisch. Hab noch kein iPad.....

ajp mit einer pfiffigen Idee ThumbJam mit Fugue Machine zu kombinieren.

„Something a bit different… A mention about the venerable #ThumbJam and the wish to see an AU version made me remember that ThumbJam, while IAA, is eight part multitimbral with separate outputs for each instrument. Furthermore, the wonderful, flexible "keyboard" can be made into a 4-way split with each split sending on a different MIDI channel. Finally, ThumbJam can be used as a slide-over multitasking app, so it can appear over your DAW or mixing environment. Essentially, you can get really close to AU functionality with this 10+ year old app (and if you host in Audiobus, you even get state-saving). I wanted to test how well this actually works - really well, it turns out - and ended up stumbling through this track. Very traditional and not very electronic, but I think it’s got its moments (and I guess my pop music sensibilities are always present ; ) Live performance of four channels of ThumbJam instruments. In addition to playing the euphonium, cittern and double bass on the ThumbJam keyboard, #FugueMachine is also sending notes to these tracks. The notes played for the cittern are first going through StepPolyArp Unit for the arpeggio. #RuismakerNoir is providing the beat with parameters modified by RozetaSuite’s XY pad. AmazingNoises Dedalus is providing the granular feedback delays on the cello. Audio Damage Dubstation and EOS, and Numerical Audio RE-1 providing time domain effects. Accusonus Beatformer and FAC Maxima round out the processing. Hosted in AUM“

https://youtu.be/VV4V7ra5yKE

News

Zurück
Oben