Language in Sequencer.de POLL Sprache auf Sequencer.de

Dieses Thema im Forum "about :: Forum" wurde erstellt von Moogulator, 27. Juni 2007.

?

Sequencer.de Sprache soll sein / language should be:

1. english (only)

0 Stimme(n)
    0,0%
  2. deutsch (german)

0 Stimme(n)
    0,0%
  3. add forum in english, here.. (done! it's here www.synthesizerforum.de on top!)

0 Stimme(n)
    0,0%
  4. english + deutsch (german) as it is now.

0 Stimme(n)
    0,0%
Status des Themas:
Es sind keine weiteren Antworten möglich.
  1. Moogulator

Moogulator Admin

SEE LAST POST - ENGLISH SECTION REMOVED
    just to tell you: nothing is gone, just moved..

makes no sense to keep extra section for 300 posts in 2 or 3 years..
    so just post in the rest of the forum - you'll get answers!!
    ___

This is a general Poll, I know it makes not really sense to ask it via the Forum.. but maybe you can just talk or post.. it's about the language on sequencer.de main site and wiki.. it's english and german. well you can vote without login in, but for posts you need to login. I will try and just opened a new english section here.. I am aware of lots of international forums, but since this site is bilangual, why not the forum? so, feel free to post on the forum..

Dies ist für meine Statistik und betrifft im Wesentlichen die Sequencer.de Startseite, also das Blog und Wiki, das Forum nur teilweise, da das hier eh deutsch ist und sich eine andere Sprache als nicht sooo durchsetzbar erwiesen hat bisher. aber versuchen tu ich das mal, sei es auch nur als "fragen sie den moogulator" ersatz für mails.. so wie ganz am Anfang hier auch, das Forum gibts ja schon seit 2002.

2. ich denke es is immer beser wen man 2 option fur das schprache gibt.Das forum ist gut auch in deutsch, aber so konen es benutzen nur leute di deutsch ferschten und das ist immer eine kleine limit.Und man muss seen wiefiel anglisch user sind in der forum.

3. Moogulator

Moogulator Admin

es gibt mittlerweile die english section (oben) ,damit ist das problem vermutlich gelöst..

4. Bapt

Bapt -

I wish I was ... spreche Deutsch!!!

For real, I miss 95% of the forum, what is a gigantic amount of knowledge, I think

;-)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, there are enough english-speaking communities, aren't they?
    (and they are much bigger and have more knowledge, e.g. electro-music is the biggest community I know and you'll find many people from here there. For me it's too big, so I'm seldom there)

I wouldn't have the idea to come to a french speaking community and say:
    I wish I would speak french ... :dunno:

I would wish that there would be a big european community because then it's possible to organize meetings or do something together which is not that simple when people are coming from all over the world.

6. Moogulator

Moogulator Admin

It's hard to establish a new Forum especially "against" other big ones in english, so there's one Section here, it's possibly not the coolest way but there is still the option to comment on sequencer.de, too.

The question of language is still there about sequencer.de because it's much easier to keep it one language - but sometimes I think it's better to post things in english if they are relevant - I assume that's ok in 2 languages, possibly it should be different? if so, let me know.

I read my stats and find ppl from all countries, but the german native speakers and countries are dominant - I assume thats obvious (forum) but for the site this question is still open.

7. Bapt

Bapt -

I still miss 95% of the forum though.

?? What is the meaning of this ??
    Is it your way to tell me I'm stupid to say that I would love to read all the infos here.
    I don't get it.

One question comes to mind. Where do the members of this forum come from? Aren't they all located in Germany (or Europe) ??

Baptiste

8. Moogulator

Moogulator Admin

I must tell you, that I will close the "english" section now and move the threads to the dedicated sections since it looks like it is not that interesting for you to keep an extra Subforum for a post in a month or so..

feel free to post to any subforum in englisch in the future.
    thanks.

I think it is better and less work for all to post in any of the existing forums instead of a language subforum since almost nobody is using it anyway ;-)

(closed)

9. Moogulator

Moogulator Admin

INFO DEUTSCH: Englische Sektion abgetrennt und in passende Subsektionen geschoben, lohnte sich einfach nicht für 2 Seiten posts in 2-3 Jahren.

Wenn jemand in englisch fragt, helft ihnen einfach in englisch und gut..

Danke.

Status des Themas:
Es sind keine weiteren Antworten möglich.

Diese Seite empfehlen