mit abacom front Designer Schaeffer Panels machen (gelöst )

A

Anonymous

Hallo, ich muss meinenFrontpanels die ich mit abacom Frontdesigner gezeichnte habe ins Schaeffer Programm importieren. ( Frontplatten designer )

wie geht das :?:

Ich kann als Bitmap exportieren.
Das Schaeffer programm kann HPGL importieren.
ansonsten scheinen die Programme einander nicht zu mögen.

ich seh grad dass ich beim Schaeffer Programm nicht exportieren kann,
und ne Meldung bekomme dass ich kostenpflichtige Add-ons brauche.

Da Frage mich ob es sowas auch fürs Abacom gibt.

kennts ich jemand mit den beidemn Programmen aus ?

ok, ich muss wohl wirklich ne bitmap datei zu ner HPGL Datei konvertieren.
Hoffe dass es so funktioniert.

gelöst: ich muss updaten

Tach Funky,

die Umwandlung würde mich auch interessieren, kannst du die Vorgehensweise bitte mal kurz erläutern. Danke.
Gruß
Andreas

beim Frontdesigner 3 kannst als HPGL exportieren.
Bei V2 kannst noch nicht als HPGL exportieren.

HPGL kann an dann beim Schaeffer programm importieren.
Dazu gibts auch grad nen interessanten Thread bei EM,
wo jemand gestern die vorgehensweise gepostet hat.

Link

er beschreibt dann genau die vorgehensweise ( letztes post: wooster )

Beschreibung von Wooster

clickmrmike asked for an example FrontDesigner file, so I thought I would post it here along with instructions for getting the hpgl file out of FrontDesigner and into FrontPanelDesigner. The example is a 6U MOTM format panel with MFOS SVF, 2x MFOS ADSR, and MFOS Dual VCA.

In FrontDesigner:
1) Draw everything including text with the pen set to "Engraving".
2) For precise positioning of objects, click on the object and enter the desired coordinates in the lower right corner.
3) When you export to HPGL, all lines which have the same engraving width will be grouped together in one layer. After the HPGL is imported into FrontPanelDesigner, you will only be able to set properties of this layer as an atomic unit. I've been using 3 layers, one for thin lines, one for thick lines, and one for guidemarks which will be deleted before being uploaded for manufacturing.
4) Drillings can be exported from FrontDesigner, but not imported into FrontPanelDesigner, so mark them with guidemarks (i.e. a plus sign), using the engraving width you have chosen for guidemarks.
5) I mark rectangular holes with a box using the guidemark engraving width.
6) When you are done, select "File->Export->HPGL machine files". A dialog box will appear. Each of the different layers will appear in the Jobs list; make sure there are no engraving widths that you don't expect. Select the "Common origin" checkbox and push OK.

In FrontPanelDesigner:
7) Start with a blank front panel of the dimensions you desire. Make sure the origin is in the lower left corner.
8 ) Click "Insert->HPGL Engraving"
9) You will get a tool with crosshairs; click the origin (make sure coordinates are "X: 0.0000 Y: 0.0000".
10) A dialog box will appear. Load the first HPGL layer you exported. Set the tool to the final desired width (can be different than the FrontDesigner engraving width you specified) and set the in-fill color. Click the radio button "Origin of HPGL file" and push OK. The engaving should appear exactly aligned with no need of manual adjustment.
11) Repeat steps 8-11 for the rest of the layers.
12) Add drillings based on the guidemark layer.
13) Delete the guidemark layer.
14) Double check everything.
15) Print out on paper.
16) Triple check. Shocked
17) Upload.

Ich muss das mal so ausprobieren (+ Text ins Deutsche übersetzen + auf sdiy.de packen, falls es klappt).

Das ist von EM oder?
dann hab ich das mitbekommen und auch mehr oder weniger so gemacht.......

nur kann ich nichts importieren..........
bzw. sind die dateinamen nicht kompatibel.

einfach die file extension in *.plt ändern, dann sollte es gehen, mache ich auch so (CadStd exportiert hpgl files mit der eextension *.hpl).

News

Zurück
Oben