Musik von Ken Macbeth

Wenn Stockhausen das machen würde, wäre es ganz grooooße Kunst. :lol:

Ich mag Ken Macbeth, der war schon auf der Messe sehr cool. Und man muß eh ein bißchen verrückt sein um den Job zu machen, den er hat. Reich wird er dadurch sicherlich nicht.
Cooler Typ, cooles Video. :)

Irgendwie krieg ich das Bild nicht zusammen, Macbeth als Synthbauer und gleichzeitig als durchgedrehter Künstler :shock:

mOnOphOniC schrieb:
Irgendwie krieg ich das Bild nicht zusammen, Macbeth als Synthbauer und gleichzeitig als durchgedrehter Künstler :shock:

Ken MacBeth oder Fuckety Buckety schrieb:
Hello- I doff my hat to you all! Thank you for your kind comments- and those negative ones- they are not so bad. I think we all have jobs we do- ie, work. In my spare time- chaotic- in the true sense of the word is what I like and seek in an audio and musical sense- even in life. Visually too. When we walk out the door of work, most of us leave it behind, and I guess that's the same for me, My small project is fun for me and my friends- and now, hopefully, for you all, thats about it! A few beers and some crazy chaos. Like many- it's fun to stick your face on myspace etc. - to see what happens- thats what I've done. Implying that I've been driven mad by synths is not far off the chalk. I have had many interesting and inspiring comments to do more of this stuff, and I'm glad to say, more is on the way. I guess that it must come as disapointing to those who consider the synth engineer in a higher grace- thats just not life. We are people too! Thanks
again............................Ken, or is it FB!!

Neueste Beiträge

News

Zurück
Oben