Neuer Mitspieler corsynth

Hallo
Zunächst einmal bedauern, weil ich nicht Deutsch sprechen können, damit ich Google Translator benutzt habe.
Ich bin die Person hinter Corsynth. Dank für die Buchung der Informationen über Corsynth hier im Forum. Wenn jemand Fragen zu dem Modul, werde ich froh sein, sie zu beantworten.

English :

Hello
First of all sorry because I can't speak German so I've used google translator.
I'm the person behind Corsynth. Thanks for posting the information about Corsynth here in the forum. If anyone has any questions about the modul, I will be glad to answer them.

Bien venido en el "forum"
:hallo:
Me gustaeia saber de que parte de Espagna eres?
That was my girlfriend. Her family is from Castllia/ Leon

Cello

Corsynth schrieb:
Hallo
Zunächst einmal bedauern, weil ich nicht Deutsch sprechen können, damit ich Google Translator benutzt habe.
Ich bin die Person hinter Corsynth. Dank für die Buchung der Informationen über Corsynth hier im Forum. Wenn jemand Fragen zu dem Modul, werde ich froh sein, sie zu beantworten.

English :

Hello
First of all sorry because I can't speak German so I've used google translator.
I'm the person behind Corsynth. Thanks for posting the information about Corsynth here in the forum. If anyone has any questions about the modul, I will be glad to answer them.

no problem, just keep it english, it's no problem, be welcome! the most ppl understand german and english quite well. Sorry for not speaking spanish, though..

noob-frage: kann jemand kurz erklären, was man patchen muss, um solche glockensounds wie im ersten video zu bekommen?

Hab im Video keine Glockensounds gefunden, aber wenn würde ich eine FM machen, entweder 2 OSCs oder ein OSC moduliert das Filter mit hoher Resonanz um als Oszillator zu arbeiten. Alternativ Ringmodulation. Also immer schnelle Modulation eines Oszillators durch einen Oszillator schneller als 80Hz.

no problem, just keep it english, it's no problem, be welcome! the most ppl understand german and english quite well. Sorry for not speaking spanish, though..

noob-frage: kann jemand kurz erklären, was man patchen muss, um solche glockensounds wie im ersten video zu bekommen?

I think that you are talking about the sample and hold modulation at the end of the video.
That sound is made with two VCOs and White noise filtered by the C101. The filter is set to high resonance and the Cut-off frecuency is modulated by a Sample and Hold.

The technique that Moogulator is talking about is showed in this video at more or less 1:15. Filter is set to self-oscillation and is modulated by a VCO at audio frequency and the 1V/OCTV input is connected to the keyboard by a MDI-CV converser.

oferta-navidad-ingles.jpg
:P

Falls wer noch was zu Weihnachten sucht ;-)
http://corsynth.com/home/

News

Zurück
Oben