Silke F Kanal

Buy This Digital Silke F Track - €100 EUR​

https://officialsilkef.bandcamp.com/track/venus-argo

Hello. My name is Silke F. I sometimes sell my music very expensive because there are always people who have money and who can afford it. I offered and sold a song from me for 100 € and there was actually someone who bought it. I think I´m the only one thats able to sell a song for 100 €. 100 € are equal to 121 dollars. I would like to take this opportunity to thank my fans and people who want to buy my music. I am for sure the most expensive artist on the internet who sells his music more expensive than anyone else who has a record deal and label.

It's not about the money and that's why I've offered my music completely free for years, but on the other hand I am of the opinion that if you want to make money, you should make real money and not just a little. My music is one of the most expensive kind of music, that you can buy on internet.

As a small thank you, I would like to produce an ambient album and offer it for a less expansive price. I don't care if people illegally download it on YouTube. I want to thank all fans and there will also be a new ambient album which is produced exclusively for Bandcamp and it will not be published on YouTube.

Du hast keine ausreichenden Rechte, um hier zu antworten.

Neueste Beiträge

News

Zurück
Oben