SUBCON Releases Synth

schon gesehen ?

------------------------
For the first time, Subconscious Communications is stepping into the world of musical hardware.

Over a year in development, Subconscious Communications and cEvin Key are now ready to release their first set of modules designed specifically for Euro Rack Modular system. The legendary Model 15 OSC and Model 37 LFO are newly designed SMT versions of the originals and are now available for pre-order online.
------------------------
http://www.litany.net/posts/2011/09/10/subcon-releases-synth

model15-lg.jpg

Die "legendären" Model 15 VCO und Model 37 LFO sind augenscheinlich Plan B Designs. Plan B ist/war Grenader und Grenaders bisherigem Geschäftsgebaren kann man wohl straflos betrügerische Tendenzen nachsagen. Forsch mal in den üblichen internationalen Foren nach Kundenerfahrungen mit Grenader und Plan B.

XCenter schrieb:
Die "legendären" Model 15 VCO und Model 37 LFO sind augenscheinlich Plan B Designs. Plan B ist/war Grenader und Grenaders bisherigem Geschäftsgebaren kann man wohl straflos betrügerische Tendenzen nachsagen. Forsch mal in den üblichen internationalen Foren nach Kundenerfahrungen mit Grenader und Plan B.

Ok, den Lieferbetrug von Plan B habe ich mitbekommen. Wusste aber nicht dass Grenader da der Mensch dahinter ist.

http://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=42201&highlight=subconscious

I would like to announce that Elby Designs has approved an agreement which has been documented and delivered to me by Cevin Key, through an arrangment with Peter Grenader, that money due to Elby Designs be repaid through the license fee paid to Electro-Acoustic Research for the release of the Model 15 VCO and Model 37 LFO by Subsonscience Studios. The specifics of this arrangement are that a large part of that license be paid directly to Elby Designs initially, followed by a 50/50 split paid equally to EAR and Elby until fulfillment is completed. I am posting this notice here today so that you are aware that I approved this agreement which was first outlined to me by Peter a few months ago when Cevin Key and he began discussions.

I will post another message when the debt has been fully paid. I am pleased that this is making progress, as I am pleased with the changes put in place by EAR to assure that process be successful, not only in regard to the payment arrangement but also the manufacturing process changes, put in play largely from suggestions made on the Muff Wiggler list - namely licensing and assembly via an outside manufacturing facility. Muff Wiggler has made a positive impact and I hope it's contributors are equally pleased with the outcome.

News

Zurück
Oben