projekt 9090 - schonmal jemand hier gebaut ?

Hey everybody,

I have sent all the packages for the 9090 kits, and already had time to update the design of the MB909 sequencer beta boards for a second professional manufacturing.
I have ordered 20 PCB's of the MB909 sequencer beta version mkII.

The list for signing up for the beta version is on: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Av9ZyDwCt04MdFB6cTZKaV9uMDF1cWY0X1pBOWxqNXc&usp=sharing

A few pics, video and info on the sequencer on: Roland TR909 Sequencer clone-MB909

I would prefer people that :
already have a 9090 and/or TR909
will be able to upload an update of the firmware to the mainboard (this is easy with Tk's MIOS terminal)
would like to test the software and hardware and give me tips to improve the design (again soft and hard)

So if you put your (nick)name on the list, I'dd like to ask you to send me an email if you have a 9090 or TR909, etc.

Cheers,
Jef
MB909 default page

Schön, dass es weitergeht - meine bereits bestückten Platinen warten schon länger auf ihren Einsatz... :supi:

Hi Jef,
Could you please tell me what company or where you made the metal case? I'd like to have a similar one for my Yocto.
Cheers

Would it be possible to use the sequencer seperately, so as to interface it (via MIDI) with existing 9090 units (and other drum machines)? That'd be great!

the sequencer can be used separately and control multiple drummachines or any kind of midi instruments.

cheers,

Jef

Neueste Beiträge

News

Zurück
Oben