Moog Prodigy clone DIY

StormB schrieb:
Danke
bin mit dem Ergebnis auch sehr sehr zufrieden
muß nur noch ein paar kleinigkeiten machen,
stärkere Seitenteile zur Zeit sind die aus Sperrholz sind mir zu dünn
Rückseite müssen noch ein paar Buchsen eingebaut werden
das wars aber auch schon....

Hi StormB, Sehr geil gemacht! Hast du zufällig eine Schematic für das Keyboard?

MFG DoG

hidiho savedog,
eine Schematic hab ich leider nicht aber
auf seite 2 von der Moog Prodigy wiring guide PCB.pdf von EnsureSound
ist ein Bild wie man eine Tastatur anschließt und welche Wiederstände man braucht
ist zwar keine Schematic aber Erklärt wie man es macht... ganz easy

hoffe du hast die Pdf Datei

Greetz
StormB

StormB schrieb:
hidiho savedog,
eine Schematic hab ich leider nicht aber
auf seite 2 von der Moog Prodigy wiring guide PCB.pdf von EnsureSound
ist ein Bild wie man eine Tastatur anschließt und welche Wiederstände man braucht
ist zwar keine Schematic aber Erklärt wie man es macht... ganz easy

hoffe du hast die Pdf Datei

Greetz
StormB

Danke habs gesehen :) werd ich nochmal genau drüber schauen müssen, bin relativ neu in diesem Bereich :)

Moog Prodigy clone DIY and MIDI CV

Hi All!!! :phat:
The promised video demo of my Moog Prodigy DIY clone:

Regards,
Ensure Sound

Hi Dmitry...

Great work!! Where did you have the case made if I may ask?
And another technical question...where do you get the Power for the MIDI to CV Interface from. You told me once that I'd need an extra transformer for that and therefore 2 power supplies. I only spot one power cable.

Cheers

Klasse Projekt, habe ich das richtig gelesen, dass so eine bestückte Platine nur um die 250 EUR kostet?

Check Mate schrieb:
Hi Dmitry...

Great work!! Where did you have the case made if I may ask?
And another technical question...where do you get the Power for the MIDI to CV Interface from. You told me once that I'd need an extra transformer for that and therefore 2 power supplies. I only spot one power cable.

Cheers

Hi!
Power to the MIDI controller you can take with the main board +12V and -12V.
I left the only stabilizer + 5V supply for MCU and DAC.
If you look at the circuit, I think it's all clear. :)

Regards,
Ensure Sound

Man sollte berücksichtigen das ein Trafo in das Case "muß", in diesem Fall am besten einen flachen Ringkerntrafo nehmen, da die Buchsen an der Rückseite und die Potis von oben den Einbauort stark einschränken.

@StormB: Are there more pictures from your great looking case behind the f***ing google login page? I'm really interested how to build such a case. I know, it looks easy but for a lot of people (at least for me) it isn't. :)

@LED-man/EnsureSound: Also interested how to get the film(?) for this Hammond or Bopla case.

FNT schrieb:
@StormB: Are there more pictures from your great looking case behind the f***ing google login page? I'm really interested how to build such a case. I know, it looks easy but for a lot of people (at least for me) it isn't. :)

@LED-man/EnsureSound: Also interested how to get the film(?) for this Hammond or Bopla case.

Ask a copy shop for a stickerprint (adhessiv paper), tape it on the panel/case, use clear varnish for scratch resistance.
feel free to design your own panel with Adobe illustrator or use frontpanel designer and export it to pdf (check the export size for 1:1 measurement)

i paid 2,50€ for a DIN A3 paper like this:

IMG_1096.JPG

I'm not a big fan of paper. Thought more of a self adhesive (plastic) film. Like the ones sold with the Yocto initially (the 3M stuff).

für alle die noch ein Kit oder Platine haben wollen. Ich habe noch eines in der Biete Sektion.
DA die Käufer immer wieder abspringen , hier noch mal ein letztes Angebot.

Anhänge

• prody.jpg
    prody.jpg
    120,4 KB · Aufrufe: 322
Hi guys, would someone have some bare Prodigy and midi PCB to sell as it looks like Dmitry has no more of them in offer... if yes just send me a PM...
Thanks

Wird bei euch der PIC16C84 (CV Gate) auch so heiß oder ist irgendwo der wurm hier schon drin?

Could it be that the U6 - U7 of the Midi cv converter are wrong on the PCB? Like the Schematic it schould be 5V in the middle or iam wrong now?

Ich habe es gerade mal überprüft: die beiden Spannungsregler U6 und U7 sind tatsächlich vertauscht, auch im Schaltplan :shock:
Da mir noch ein paar Teile für die Platine fehlen, hatte ich bisher noch keine Testmöglichkeit, werde die Regler aber gleich mal tauschen.

Dein PIC dürfte dadurch das Zeitliche gesegnet haben :floet:

Level5 schrieb:
Ich habe es gerade mal überprüft: die beiden Spannungsregler U6 und U7 sind tatsächlich vertauscht, auch im Schaltplan :shock:
Da mir noch ein paar Teile für die Platine fehlen, hatte ich bisher noch keine Testmöglichkeit, werde die Regler aber gleich mal tauschen.

Dein PIC dürfte dadurch das Zeitliche gesegnet haben :floet:

das hoffe ich doch mal nicht :/ ansonsten wäre es schon derbe fail

Der hat jedenfalls 12V abbekommen, dadurch wurde er auch heiß - würde mich wundern, wenn er es überlebt hat...

Anyone know a good workflow for the Tuning and trimming of the Prodigy?

And what Adjustments and Assignements we have to do? fe for the Temp ect. and frequence of cutoff?

Have a look at the prodigy service manual, it has the procedures and the sequence in which they have to be done.

In total all of the provides trimmers have to be moved to the proper position - that is what they are for.

nordcore schrieb:
In total all of the provides trimmers have to be moved to the proper position - that is what they are for.

hehe really? :D

joke apart, have you a link to the manual? I just saw a youtube vid and the whole based on other Positions in shematic what i have seen (for example the R17 has to be 0.689 volt) but R17 is different from R17 of the clone.