Behringer DSP8024 & DSP9024 Modification !!

A

acidrecords

Hallo habe soeben diesen Link gefunden:

http://www.flashbios.org/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=27&products_id=65

hat wer ne ahnung wie der mod genau aussieht ... ?

hab den DSP9024 bei mir rumstehn und als comp mochte ich den eh nie wirklich somit wäre dies ne sinnvolle lösung den in einen 8024 verwandeln zu können.

würd den mod aber gerne selber machen den 45 euronen + versandkosten aus holland is auch ned ohne.
denn viel ist in dem kisterl ja auch ned drinnen
1 eprom, pinzette, paar kabel, und ein schalter .. :roll:

BEHRINGERKIT2.JPG

;-)

so jetzt wirds schon spannender ...

haben wir hier vielleicht einen übersetzer am board ? der das hier übersetzen und irgendwo als word / pdf file uploaden kann ??

denn das is mal die anleitung für die verwandlung
http://members.tripod.com/ultradyne0/

fehlt also nur noch die übersetztung + die info wo man den schalter zwischenschalten muss zum hin und her switchen zw.
DSP8024 & DSP9024 :D

und nochwas hier .. wo bei nicht ganz klar is ob bei dem alles funzt wie es sollte (letzte zeile)

During my Internet searches, I came accross the newer v1.3a software (EPROM) from Behringer, both for the DSP8024 (which I have) and the DSP9024, which is a dynamics processor (tube simulation, multiband compressor, gate, limiter etc.).

Later, I also came accross the following site:

http://members.tripod.com/ultradyne0/

which showed me that the DSP8024 and the DSP9024 were virtually identical. The only differences (according to that page) were the EPROM content and a jumper connection on the main circuit board.

This triggered my activitiy:

- I retrieved two similar EPROMs (27C256) from an old PC main board, and programmed these with the DSP8024 v1.3 and the DSP9024 v1.3 software.

- I started with the DSP8024 EPROM, and the apparatus worked correctly, and even over MIDI remote control. So now I am up to date.

- I found a nice 110-220 voltage switch from an old device, which I could use to switch both between the two EPROMs and to make or break the circuit board jumper.

- I piggy-backed one EPROM on top of the other (solder a 28 pin chassis on top of one of the EPROMs in between, so it is easy to revert to the original situation!), and detached both pins 20 (CE, Chip Enable), and connected each of these pins 20 to a 20k resistor. The other ends of both resistors were soldered to pin 2 (5V Vpp), which secures that the chips are not active.

- the switching of the chips is done by pulling one of both CE pins to mass via the above 110-220 voltage switch (a dual switch).

- I made holes in the back to mount and access the voltage switch for switching between DSP8024 and DSP9024 mode.

When I powered up the Behringer, the DSP8024 continued to work as before, correctly stating the v1.3 software. No problems here.

When powering down, switching to DSP9024 mode and powering up again, the DSP9024 v1.3 software was also correctly indicated, and everything worked according to the Behringer manual. However, when switching to OUTPUT, there is an extreme noise added to the output signal (like an overdriven tube). This may be normal, but there was no way I could get rid of this, whatever settings (gains in particular) I tried.

Can anyone tell me how the Behringer DSP9024 should sound at powerup, preferably with some parameter settings?

nö.. schon überlegt, dass da doch noch ein 27C512 irgendwo rumfliegt...

alles klar ... hab bei dem shop auch schon nachgefragt in dem pack ist drinnen:

It's and eprom, switch, wires and a chip-extractor with documentation.
No exta port. But no extra hardware modifications.

also der port für messmikro und das zusätzliche board das für den eingang benötigt wird is nicht im pack mit dabei ..(bei mod 9024 auf 8024)
macht aber auch nix .. der eq is das wichtige ... also zahlt sich trotzdem mit sicherheit aus ..

wenn du raushast wies funzt bitte hier eine kurze anleitung schreiben
ich werd noch weiter nach infos im netz suchen und hier ggf posten.

thx

hat das jemand ausprobiert bzw umgesetzt?
was ist mit dem extreme noise im 9024-mode when switching to output?

News

Zurück
Oben