REAL ANALOGUE FILTERBOXES by syntheiszerforum @ moogulatorium
- ERB Sputnik
- Sherman Filterbank 1, 2, Quad Modular Filterbank (QMF)
- Mutronics Mutator
- Peavey Spectrum Analog Filter
- Akai MFC-42
- Analogue Solutions Filtered Coffee (MS-20 Filterclone)
- analogue systems fb 3
- Schippmann Ebbe und Flut
Schippmann Ebbe und Flut HIGH END FILTER BOX dual filter with 2 VCFs ENVS, LFO and S/H from germany / Berlin schippmann-music.com
Videos (play with VLC) ebbe_flut.MP4
Schippmann Filter Box with double filters, Envelopes (AHR), env follower and distortion plus some more.. 2 different filters one more made on resonating sounds, the left one sounds FAT and very hi-ended.. 1500€ isn't cheap, but this is for sure hi-end! there is an LFO and S/H aboard, too and it can be controlled (connectors on the back) ,so lets use it in a modular system..
click to enlarge..
Carsten, who did this showed it on the musikmesse 2005 first on the schneiders bureau booth "super booth"..
- EoWave FilterBug , eowave sci-fi bug (with sequencer)
- MFB/Fricke Filterbox (with sequencer)
Moog Moogerfogger MF-101
- Tidal Quad -- tidal (NL/dutch) quad filter available at schneidersbüro
- Vermona DAF-1
- Waldorf X-Pole + 4 pole
AnalogLab / XPass Filter
Electro Harmonix / Bi-Filter
- JH. String Filter
Peavey / Spectrum Analog Filter
Allen & Helth / Xone VF-1
- StudioElectronics ModMax Filter
- MacBeth Moroco,
- Anyware Megapole + Megapole lite
- jomox / jayemsonic m-resonator / neuronium resonator
Electrix Filter Factory (is it analog?)
Reliquary dual analog filter
btw: fixed filter bank:
Moog + SND + doepfer + synth.com etc..
at least most modular manufacturers offer a FFB, so I left the modular ones out..
the forum: please add any new filterbox here or comments..
find real analog synths (polyphonic) here..