Green Air – ambient from Siberia

I made another creative experiment - software visualization for my track. In the course of an experiment on software visualization of Chladni patterns, the idea arose to create a video from an audio signal based on the cymatics of sound.
Earlier, I have already published short videos, where the results of rendering by different algorithms were shown. However, only now has the last version of CymaFilm been implemented, with the help of which it was possible to create a complete visualization of the track "Journey to the metaverse". The time spent on rendering was more than 80 hours of machine time, for video just over six minutes long and with a resolution of 500x500 pixels, 50 FPS.
I made another creative experiment - software visualization for my track. In the course of an experiment on software visualization of Chladni patterns, the idea arose to create a video from an audio signal based on the cymatics of sound.
Earlier, I have already published short videos, where the results of rendering by different algorithms were shown. However, only now has the last version of CymaFilm been implemented, with the help of which it was possible to create a complete visualization of the track "Journey to the metaverse". The time spent on rendering was more than 80 hours of machine time, for video just over six minutes long and with a resolution of 500x500 pixels, @50 FPS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBu3Q1u1C2Q

News

Zurück
Oben