Hanging out with Audiophiles (von Jamie Lidell betriebene Podcastserie mit Musiker*innen)

oli

Eben entdeckt:

About:
"Many many mysteries shall remain. SOME shall be dispelled!! My name is Jamie Lidell and I'm gonna delve into the heady magic of creating music in a modern studio, probe the depths of production, get tech crazy with mixing tricks, studio skills and equipment. I'll be joined by fellow musicians, engineers and all-round audiophiles who kindly share their tips, stories and ingenious insight from the bizarre world of music production. I shall answer questions and seek knowledge from other music makers on a quest to discover how to make things sound RIGHT. I will also share some studio trickery on each episode as I explore some of my favourite innovations in music tech and my creations... outpourings from the weirdo brain! Welcome to a place for musicians, producers and listeners alike as we "cheers" our love of everything audio."

Lidell ist mir ja voll sympathisch seit Ewigkeiten, zieh ich mir sofort rein. Bißchen besorgt über das 'audiophile'-Ding (totale Aversion gegen diese Kultur, vllt. is ja auch nur ein Gag)... erst mal durch die Reklame durchkommen und dann durchhören. Also der Lidell ist mir ja schon sympathisch... erst mal Danke für den Tip.

Ahh neeh, bah, alles reine Werbung. Witzig, aber nur Werbung. 1 Sympathiepunkt weniger für Lidell, aber das soll ja auch nichts heißen. Hab ihn trotzdem gerne. Wahrscheinlich präsentiert er ja auch nur Sachen die er wirklich cool findet, aber hmmmmmm... strange... Kopfkratz. Ach ja, gute Nacht erstmal.

News

Zurück
Oben