MFB Dancing Bear 2 Pattern-Chaining confusion - MFB not responding

B
BMF2020
Just trying to keep this thread alive. I have not received a reply from Fricke Jr. for 2 weeks now after sending him my file that proves there is a problem with pattern chaining. I know it takes time to fix things but it would be nice if he would at least acknowledge that a fix is coming:-|

I absolutely love the sound of my MFB Dancing Bear 2 but ...

Attempting to chain patterns has been very confusing and unsuccessful. I'm using firmware 1.7 (the latest).

Could someone please test (using 1.7 firmware) chaining 4 to 16 bars and have them play back in the correct order 1,2,3,4?

If you can do it, please tell the rest of us how you did it.

I believe there is a bug that affects chaining patterns.

Someone mentioned Mr. Fricke Jr. uses this forum.

If anyone knows how to reach him, could you please let him know
MFB Dancing Bear 2 owners are very confused with the process of chaining patterns?

If someone can contact him, please ask him to test pattern-chaining
using the latest firmware 1.7.

Maybe I'll get lucky and he'll answer - he did! - That was 2 weeks ago. Have not heard from him since.

Thank you for your time. (:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
maak
maak
|||||||||||
Kann ihm jemand helfen? Ich hatte ihn von reddit nach hierher geschickt
Wenn sich jemand mit dem TB2 auskennt... das wäre nett :)

B
BMF2020
[QUOTE = "maak, post: 1847281, member: 8050"]
Can someone help him? I had sent him here from reddit
If someone knows about the TB2 ... that would be nice :)
[/ QUOTE]

Thanks a lot man. I really appreciate it:)

maak
maak
|||||||||||
Everyone's busy with the new gear that's coming in, RD8s, Hydras, just to much to process haha
np

B
BMF2020
Yeah I know lol. I have zero interest in RD-8...Why would I? I have one of the best sounding drum machines ever made- the Dancing Bear 2! That being said, the Roland Fantom is on my radar for sure lol.

B
BMF2020
Mr. Fricke Junior has contacted me so we are working on this issue together. Stay tuned!:D

News

Oben