‘Electromotive – The Story of ARP Instruments’ Documentary Premiere April 11

OdoSendaidokai

OdoSendaidokai

𝄞 ぶ ぷ 옺 웃 유 ♫
Alan R. Pearlman Foundation Executive Director, Dina Pearlman, tells the story of the documentary’s beginnings:

“[This Saturday is] the long-awaited premier of Alex Ball’s documentary: Electromotive:The Story of ARP Instruments. “Last May, Alex Ball contacted me, asking me very politely (no obligation) if I would “if it would be possible to ask you some questions about your father and about the ARP story in general?”. “Little did I know would lead me to this place; that nearly a year later, after an “odyssey” of explorations, introductions and reconnections with people I hadn’t seen or spoken to in 4 decades I’d be able to announce the world premiere of a documentary that completes one of personal goals I had when I started the Foundation. I had wanted to tell the story of ARP in a way that displayed the successes, skills, talent and vision that my father had, and that was emulated by a group of passionate engineers, technicians, employees and musicians.

Source

Free streams

Alan Robert Pearlman?

Ich denke, der Mann heißt Alan Richard Pearlman...

Das ist schon ein bißchen peinlich. Finde ich.

Stpehen

Alan Robert Pearlman?

Ich denke, der Mann heißt Alan Richard Pearlman...

Das ist schon ein bißchen peinlich. Finde ich.

Stpehen

Hallo Stephen,

Ich hoffe alles ist gut?

Ich entschuldige mich dafür, dass ich Google Translate verwende, da ich kein Deutsch spreche, aber ich wollte hier eine kurze Notiz hinzufügen, um Ihren Kommentar zu adressieren, da er an mehreren Stellen erscheint.

Ich habe direkt mit der Familie Pearlman an diesem Film gearbeitet und bin mir absolut sicher, dass sein zweiter Vorname Robert ist. Es ist definitiv nicht Richard.

Danke fürs Zuschauen.

Alex

Neueste Beiträge

News

Zurück
Oben