Intellijel Firmware Updates bald selber möglich

ossi-lator

||||||||||
heute eine Nachricht von Danjel empfangen, wegen Chip-Update für den Metropolis auf Version 1.08:

Off the top of my head there were a few minor tweaks/bug fixes:

-Gate off when stopping sequencer (before you could have gate held open if in middle of stage)
-Fixed some bugs with upper quantization limits
-Fixed range of values when in 1 octave mode from C0 to B1 to C0 to C1

In a week I will be receiving a proto of a ISP programmer board I designed. I am planning to offer an official Intellijel firmware updated board for about $25. This thing will allow people to upload firmware to uScale, Mutamix, uStep and Metropolis.

Also if you are able to get ahold of any type of avr programmer (avrispmkii for example) or a friend who is savvy I can provide you with the latest .hex code so you can update your chips.

USB firmware uploader for use with the official Intellijel Firmware Updater app.

This device will allow you to update firmware on the following Intellijel products using a Mac or PC and a USB port:

Plog
Metropolis
Mutamix
µScale
µStep

http://www.intellijel.com/product/usb-isp/

Bei Schneider als "demnächst eintreffend" angegeben. 25€. Bei Muff's steht, dass nach dem Release erst mal ein Metropolis-Update kommt.

Ja, würde es Dir leihen gegen Erstattung der Portokosten in Form von Tafeln dieser Schokolade bei der Rücksendung:
718wHslEfAL._SL1500_.jpg

Ja, ich bin völlig verrückt nach weißer Schokolade.

Hatte den Programmer als kostenlose Zugabe bei einem Privatkauf eines Mutamix dabei. Hab damit direkt meinen Metropolis auf den neuesten Stand gebracht - easy.

News

Zurück
Oben