Museum in London sucht TB303 Leihgabe für ein Jahr

fairplay

fairplay

|||||||||||
...ein Museum in London sucht - dringend - für eine Ausstellung eine Leihgabe einer (auch nicht funktionierenden!) TB303 für etwas über ein Jahr - bis Dezember 2012...

...im Folgenden füge ich mal den Originaltext der Anfrage ein, und gebe gerne die Kontaktdaten weiter, wenn sich jemand findet:

[url=http://grahamdunning.com/:9eqicspx]Graham Dunning[/url] schrieb:
TB-303 NEEDED URGENTLY for THE SCIENCE MUSEUM. this is a bit of a strange request but thought someone here might be able to help. The Science Museum in London are putting together an exhibition about the history of electronic music to go alongside their recent acquisition, Daphne Oram's original Oramics Machine. I was one of 12 "co-curators" on the show, who advised on the items which would be best to tell the story of electronic music. Naturally, top of out list was a TB-303. The Science Museum are really struggling to get hold of one, and the show opens in just over two weeks. They need to borrow a 303, which does NOT need to be in working order, until December 2012. They will arrange for collection and safe return, dust free. There's nothing in it for you directly, other than the knowledge that you helped tell the story and hopefully inspired some new people into making electronic music. Let me know if you can help, or if there's anyone else I should contact who might. Thanks, Graham

fairplay schrieb:
...ein Museum in London sucht - dringend - für eine Ausstellung eine Leihgabe einer (auch nicht funktionierenden!) TB303 für etwas über ein Jahr - bis Dezember 2012...

...im Folgenden füge ich mal den Originaltext der Anfrage ein, und gebe gerne die Kontaktdaten weiter, wenn sich jemand findet:

[url=http://grahamdunning.com/:2z2bpal5]Graham Dunning[/url] schrieb:
TB-303 NEEDED URGENTLY for THE SCIENCE MUSEUM. this is a bit of a strange request but thought someone here might be able to help. The Science Museum in London are putting together an exhibition about the history of electronic music to go alongside their recent acquisition, Daphne Oram's original Oramics Machine. I was one of 12 "co-curators" on the show, who advised on the items which would be best to tell the story of electronic music. Naturally, top of out list was a TB-303. The Science Museum are really struggling to get hold of one, and the show opens in just over two weeks. They need to borrow a 303, which does NOT need to be in working order, until December 2012. They will arrange for collection and safe return, dust free. There's nothing in it for you directly, other than the knowledge that you helped tell the story and hopefully inspired some new people into making electronic music. Let me know if you can help, or if there's anyone else I should contact who might. Thanks, Graham

bei etwas mehr hintergrund info könnte ich mich erweichen :)
... am ende ist das ne neue art von scam und die 303 landet im kongo ... ;-)

tomflair schrieb:
bei etwas mehr hintergrund info könnte ich mich erweichen :)
... am ende ist das ne neue art von scam und die 303 landet im kongo ... ;-)

...vielen Dank für die Rückmeldung!...

...das Ganze ist absolut seriös, und ich kenne Graham - einen supernetten, sympathischen Kerl - persönlich (s.a. seine Website)...wir sind beim gleichen Label (White-Label-Music) und haben schon mehrere Sonic Weekends miteinander verbracht...

...wie möchtest Du den Kontakt herstellen? - gibst Du mir eine Emailadresse/Telefonnummer unter der Dich Graham kontaktieren kann, oder soll ich Dir Grahams Kontaktdaten zukommen lassen?...

...nochmals vielen Dank für die Rückmeldung(en) - Graham hat seit gestern eine (etwas ramponierte) 303 für die Ausstellung...

...falls Ihr in London seid, geht doch mal hin und steht sie Euch an!...öh? - die Ausstellung meine ich natürlich ;-) ...

Neueste Beiträge

News

Zurück
Oben