Plasmonic ... Absynth-Nachfolger kommt!

Das ist der Kontext (Rhizomatic Newletter):

Coming soon, a massive multi-effect plugin from Rhizomatic
Since its release, a number of musicians have asked me to make a plugin version of Plasmonic’s effects. The process of development has turned out to be a very interesting journey, and the
result is quite a bit beyond what I had originally imagined!

I wanted to expand the capabilities of my existing effects, as well as build some new ones. This was also an opportunity to explore some fancy signal routing ideas I’d been thinking about for a
while, which has opened up a lot of creative possibilities. It was essential for the effect to respond expressively and dynamically, with lots of modulation potential for dynamic and rhythmic
mayhem. And I’m always trying to find new ideas for managing modulation more intuitively.

I won’t go into details now or suggest an ETA, but I will say that after a lot of R&D completion is within sight. And I’m having a lot of fun making crazy patches with the beast!

I wanted to share a few sounds, so I’ve made some teaser demos which you can listen to here:

All tracks demonstrate one instance of the plugin processing a single instrument. Check out each track’s comments for a brief explanation of what’s going on.

This has taken quite a bit longer than I expected. I apologize that there hasn’t been an update to Plasmonic lately, but I’ll catch up once the effect has been released!

Happy Holidays my friends.

Brian Clevinger

müsste nicht sein

so irrsinnig viele klangliche variationen von delay, flanger und phaser gibt es halt auch echt nicht.

es bleibt, sich um den zugriff gedanken zu machen.

da ich hab ich persönlich aber auch schon alles durch und auch dinge wie parameter morphing, sequencing oder polyphone "spielbarkeit" sind nach 5 mal benutzen schon wieder langweilig.

müsste nicht sein ;-)
Bin jetzt erst dazu gekommen mir die Beispiele auch mal anzuhören und würde mal behaupten: Das ist auch nicht gleich wie andere multieffekte, und zwar wegen dem Sympathic Resonance Effekt. Das Ende von dem Strummed Guitar Soundfile finde ich z.B. schon ganz interessant, und das Moody Piano ab der Mitte macht mich neugierig. Andereseits habe ich Pianoteq und kann da auch die Sympathic Resonance als Effekt für externe Signale benutzen (und setze den auch ab und zu ein), und mit Reason Studio Objekt als FX habe ich noch garnicht viel rumgespielt, müßte da aber eigentlich auch einiges bieten.

News

Zurück
Oben