synth shop in Berlin?

M

murphf

I have to be in Berlin next week and will have some time off

I have to be in Berlin next week and will have some time off. I was wondering if anyone could give advise on a synth shop in Berlin. I'm looking for a shop that deals in older, second hand synths or maybe a second hand instruments shop.

I write German poorly, but I understand it very well. So please answer in German if you wish.

Thanks

:hallo:
most synths are new there, but definitively worth a

:hallo:
most synths are new there, but definitively worth a look is schneiders buero.
mister andreas schneider is THE number one adress if you are looking for analogue synthesizers in berlin. sometimes he can offer good prices for demo-units e.g..
his "office" has opened thursdays and fridays. but maybe you can contact him to make some arrangement if you don't have time off on these days.

F

Für 2. Hand-Geräte lohnt sich ein Blick in die Eberswalder Strasse bei "Musikinstrumente & Design" = www.vintageaudioberlin.de
Netter kleiner Laden, bei dem sich immer was Interessantes findet: Synths, Mic`s, Effekte, Gitarren ...
Bonus: ist nur drei U-Bahnstationen von Schneider`s Büro entfernt ;-)

hmm, sch

hmm, schön zu wissen. da ich im november in berlin bin werd ich da mal vorbeischauen ;-)
muss nur noch meine freundin dazu überreden :roll:

[quote:968262c962=*helitron*]
muss nur noch meine freundin

helitron schrieb:
muss nur noch meine freundin dazu überreden :roll:

tus nicht!
das hat bei mir in einer katastrophe geendet! (und damit, dass sie sich in sachen synthesizern wohl so schnell nicht wieder von mir zu irgendwas überreden lässt.)

Dont forget jomox if youre interested in their gear. They ar

Dont forget jomox if youre interested in their gear. They are also there.

schneidersb

schneidersbüro is the only analogue synth address, but you can not go there every day, better ask him..

"any" synths can be seen in berlin, but in facts it is just another discounter, schneider is not! he is special.. you should go there.. nice guy, btw.

(it's open 2 days / week)
if you are in berlin you need to see the "Alexanderplatz" anyway ,so why not going there one day?..

schneiders b

schneiders büro kann ich nur empfehlen . und ist die einzige adresse, eines wirklich guten synthshop in berlin,
nach dem aktuellen bild hat er sogar eine M5, das würde ich gerne mal ausprobieren (seufz) aber ist unerschwinglich , und muss auf mein dot.com system sparen

afaik ist im moment kein m5 da, aber ist auch schon

afaik ist im moment kein m5 da, aber ist auch schon über nen monat her, dass ich zuletzt da war. ändert sich ja ständig was, dort ;-)

ooooh ,schade :cry:
naja bis ich wieder nach berlin k

ooooh ,schade :cry:
naja bis ich wieder nach berlin käme wäre das teil eh nicht mehr da.
aber dafür andere tolle analoge teile. seit es die audioklinik in zürich nicht mehr gibt . finde ich ist es der einzige richtige synthladen mit analogen im deuschtsprachigen raum

Thanks for all the good advise!

Unfortunately, a plane de

Thanks for all the good advise!

Unfortunately, a plane delay took most of my free time (they found an unexploded WWII bomb under the runway). I was hoping to haveThursday afternoon off, but had to spend it at the airport.

Even though you mentioned the shops would be closed on Saturdays, I checked them anyway Saturday late in the afternoon. But they were closed indeed.

For whoever may need the information, they are very close to each other, and can - if open - be easily "done" in an an hour or two. And the Prenslauerberg area where they are is worth a visit by itself.

Thanks again!

you need to talk to schneider before, they only open on 2 da

you need to talk to schneider before, they only open on 2 days in a week. its a bit different than any shop..

News

Zurück
Oben