Virus TI .vtibackup zu Midi Dump ?

Zolo

Zolo

HI... Ich hab leider nur eine .vtibackup von meinem Polar und brauch das jetzt als Midi. Umbenennen klappt nicht und beim öffnen blicke ich nicht durch.

Jetzt hab ich das hier gefunden und verstehe es nicht:
For .mid files:
define('START_OFFSET', 274);
define('PATCH_SIZE', 527);

and .vtibackup files:
define('START_OFFSET', 272);
define('PATCH_SIZE', 512);
(from my PHP code)
Vorher:
OK, I owe you a latte, my friend! I found the categories right where you said they'd be. All I had to do was build a lookup table for them. I've been able to decipher all of them except for Favorites 2 and 3. Favorites 1 appears to be 14, so my guess is that 2 and 3 are 15 and 16, respectively, since those slots are empty in my lookup table. I've posted my findings below. (I assigned random numbers to Favorites 2 and 3 since none of the patches in my Virus are assigned to them.) One note: The first patch offset and patch length are different in the .mid files and in the .vtibackup file I generated from Virus Control Center. They follow the category data. Thanks again!!!!
idcategory category_name
0 Off
6 Acid

http://www.virus.info/forum/index.php?p ... 5&pageNo=2

Hat das was mit dem Thema zu tun ?

Kann man vom TI Center überhaupt als Midi exportieren ? Wunder mich total dass ich das nicht gemacht habe...

Kann ich vielleicht jemandem hier der ein TI hat mein TI Backup schicken und er möge es mir als .mid exportieren ?

Jemand Lust und Zeit ?