Seit eben online up since 22.12.2008: JJOS2xl for Akais MPC 1000 series.
the change-log reads like this (added JJ-OS2 XT).
1. Track velocity % and Filter 2 exist in OS2XL. Moreover, change of a track can be performed during recording.
2. “Strength” was added to Timing Correct.
3. Wait for key
4. “CHORD” function is added.
5. “EQH” and “EQL” are added to a filter. (EQH = Equalizer High, EQL = Equalizer Low)
6. Rearranging the Sequences
7. The improvement of name editing.
Cursor is moved to the last or first of a name, by the [SHIFT]+ right or a left cursor key.
8. The improvement of a main screen. (A setup of Q-Link can be performed on a main screen.)
9. The improvement in grid mode
10. The improvement of Global Program Edit
11. The improvement of a Input thru screen
12. Customize of MAIN and NUMERIC key
13. The color selection option of track mute is added. (Track mute mode)
14. Regardless of the position of cursor, change of a track can be performed in a [MODE]+ DATA wheel. (In all the modes)
15. Bars loop. (During playback or recording, the loop can perform from the present bar to arbitrary bars.)
16. ALL PAD and A BAR are added to ERASE in real time.
17. It is a Level addition to NORMALIZE. (TRIM)
18. Screen change of “Real Time Pitch Shift”
20. The pad of the target of a SIMULT PAD is also recorded.
21. The ZERO CROSS key was added to the “Joint” window of TRIM.
22. “Pad event move to other track” window addition
There is not Q-REAL of a grid.
There is no mixer automation.
Q- Link can be set only to an active track. (It cannot be set as a pad)
There is not “Extra Audio Play”.
A note variation does not work except the screen of MAIN, SLIDER, TRACK MUTE, and NEXT SEQ.