MCX16 12Bit Midi-CV-Interface 8CV, 8 Gates
1:Assembled, controller board and display board. 1500skr/150EU
2:Assembled , controllerboard. 1000skr/100EU
3:Assembled, power supply board. 200skr/20EU
4:Bare bone power supply PCB. 60skr/6EU
looks like a good offer to me?
MCX16 Midi to CV/GATE, DIN converter.
* 16 chanells, configured as 8CV, and 8 Gate, assignable CC/Note/Gate/Velocy/Mod,Bend, etc.
* 1 DIN Sync port.
* High quality converter.
* Designed primary for modular systems but controlls any synthesiser
* Useful for many other applications, stage light, robotics, tempo controlled.
* Quick responce times to CC changes.
* Schematics included.
* Accurate 12bit DAC for each CV channel, with internal precision reference.
* Gates generates 0 to +5V as standard, can be updated with a ULN2803
to control up to +50V.
* Gates can behave as programmable midi syncable clocking nets with adjustable rate.
* LED抯 for active MIDI and DIN clock on display board.
* Low power design, +/-12 to +/-16V.
* Physically small ,requires very little realestate into any modular or mono syntheziser.
* Very easy user interface, no endless paging up and down in LCD menues.
* DIN sync, Start/Stop and Clock signals, invertable.
* DIN sync has selectable clock rates.
* Use any jacks of your taste, 3,5mm , ¼ teleplugs , Bantam , XLR,Banana, whatever.
* Drive weird synths like EML (1,2V), Moog Source (0,98V), etc.
* Trimless design, physically small hardware.
* Very few components, only one +8,000V calibration to do.
* 4 DAC channels has zipper step smothing on controller board, user defined RC rates by hardware.
* 4 System program setups available for instant recall.
* MCX16 is a universal converter, can run stand alone without any display and buttons.
Forum: Doepfer MCV24 abgekündigt