Here’s a Midi Switch
- MIDI-controlled patching of analog or circuit bent instruments
- MIDI triggering of electrical or electromechanical devices
- 8 independent switch circuits triggered by MIDI Note-On and Note-Off messages
- User-selected MIDI channel and note range
- Dual MIDI THRU ports
- Operates on 7.5-12 VDC from batteries or wall adapter (not included)
- Regulated 5 VDC output for powering additional circuitry
- Measures only 3.0″ x 2.9″ (76mm x 73mm)
- Optional screw clamp terminals for easy external wiring
- Behavior customization is available. The MSA can be programmed to respond to any type of MIDI message. Send email for information about custom programming.
triggered by this page.