PC AND Mac: Open Electribe Editor coming..
Open Electribe Editor. is in the making, there’s nothing up yet, but the former Tribe ESX Organizer will be ported to Mac and PC at the same time and be posted soon. I am happy! Check this till then: Skratchdot » Open Electribe Editor
Its a Java App, then..
Tribe MX: there is an Editor also..
E L E C T R I B U L A T O R
– – – – – – – – – – – – – –
– Enhancer and polyphonisator for electribe EMX-1, 100% written in Java and using the MIDI protocol to achieve it.
Using a keyboard or external sequencer electribe to play the notes and get in the software then dispatched to
the 5 channels of electribe.
– Also allows to add a complex system of enveloppe (VCAs), as well as several modules (VCOs) assigned to all the
control available (in midi CC or NRPN) on electribe (filter cutoff, level, pan, resonance, …).
– System presets and settings to create in a click, sound of electribe inside a nice interface.
– There is no need to touch the electribe and u can now be on your MIDI keyboard and on your PC.
– It is also possible to operate the program (preset level and to test the sound in mono) with the wheels and the keyboard electribe.
– Ability to save / load the sounds and modulators.
– Configure electribe’s synth part each on a midi channel (1 to 5).
– Put midi cable from PC to Electribe (bidirectionnal or not).
– In theory now, u haven’t to touch electribe anymore and concentrate on the PC.
– You can of course, use the electribe as a remote controle for the software.
PC & MAC it’s java:
Execute Electribulator.jar (or go.bat/go.sh) to launch the software
It ask for MIDI IN (where notes come from, not the electribe).
It ask for MIDI OUT (where is electribe).
It ask for MINI IN (where electribe note and control will be sent if needed).
Software launch and window appear
U can use software or load a general/modulator presets.
Comments are closed.