Eine 80er LoFi Drummaschine von Psychic Modulation - den Machern von Phonec und den Freeware-Klassikern wie Minimal, Cubix oder Cerebrum.
Psychic Modulation has introduced PulseCode, a PCM Drum Machine that pays tribute to the lo-fi drum machine sounds from the late 1980s.
The sounds supplied with PulseCode have been resampled in 12 and 13-bit with vintage gear to stay true to the era. Each sound includes its own sampled 13-bit reverb layer, recorded from a vintage unit from the same time period.
Pricing and Availability
- 8 Drum Engines for loading up a variety of Sound Elements
- Each Element is made up of 6 layers: Core, Grit, Hit, Body, Reverb and Noise
- All layers of each Element have been sampled in 13-bit using vintage gear
- Compressor, Filter and Saturation per Drum Engine
- 64-step Pattern Sequencer with lane for each drum
- Unique Pattern Offsets for creating variations to your patterns
- Multi-parameter Accents for each step
- Individual Speed and Length for each Sequence Lane (allows polyrhythms)
- Adjustable Flams per step
- Flow: controls the movement and rythmic flow of each sequence lane
- Fracture: momentary buildups and breakdowns using snap-back controls
- Drum Mixer with Multiple Outputs for each drum
- Drum Fill Arpeggiator for automatic rolls, fills and more
- Pitchbender & Modwheel integration of Fracture and Flow
- Tight sync to Host tempo and position
- MIDI Learn and automation of most parameters
- Sub-presets: seperate load/save settings for Drum Engine and Sequencer
- Double Click Parameter Reset
- Intuitive patch management system
- Default bank of 128 example presets
- Includes several Sounds Elements to start out
- More soundpacks will be available in the future
PulseCode is available now for US $89.
December 6, 2018 synthheadSoftware Synthesizers & Samplers, Virtual MusiciansPsychic Modulation, Virtual Instruments