Sehr merkwürdige Intros Outros Prologe Epiloge

Arnheim_Monster_sm.preview.jpg

In Extremo - Intro (2002 live)

"Meint Ihr nicht, / wir könnten unterschreiben, / Auf daß uns ein bis zwei Prozent gehören und Tausende uns hörig sind? [...] Wir könnten, aber..." (Blixa Bargeld -- "Prolog")

"Die ist ein Keller, / hier lebe ich. / Dies hier ist dunkel, feucht und angenehm." (Blixa Bargeld -- "Epilog")

Stephen

"Good evening. We're Throbbing Gristle. We come from Dallas, Texas." (TG, "Weapon Training")

"Something... something... something... something... something... something..." (Coil -- "Something")

"Wir stimmen nochmal kurz nach und dann geht es gleich weiter." (Ralf Hütter/Kraftwerk, live WDR Köln 1975)

Stephen

There is the theorie of the Möbius.
A twist in the fabric of space for time becomes a loop for time becomes a loop for time becomes a loop for time becomes a loop for time becomes a loop for time becomes a loop for time becomes a loop for time becomes a loop for time becomes a loop for time becomes a loop for time becomes a loop for time becomes a loop ...
Orbital, Time Becomes

He began to warn the people.
He said: “After a while, it’s gonna rain after a while;
for forty days and for forty nights”.
And the people didn’t believe him.
And they begin to laugh at him.
And they begin to mock him.
And they begin to say: “It ain’t gonna rain!”

It's gonna rain It's gonna rain It's gonna rain It's gonna rain It's gonna rain It's gonna rain It's gonna rain It's gonna rain It's gonna rain It's gonna rain ...
Steve Reich, It's Gonna Rain

I had to, like, open the bruise up and let some of the bruise blood come out to show them.
Steve Reich, Come Out

Bruce fowler on trombone, napoleon murphy brock on tenor sax, and lead vocals,
Terry bozzio on drums, tom fowler on bass, denny walley on slide, george duke
On keyboards, captain beefheart on vocals, and soprano sax, and madness. thank
You very much for coming to the concert tonight. hope you enjoyed it. goodnight
Austin, texas, where ever you are.

"I think we should kill her, and then we say we do a film about the live of Grace Jones" (Letzte Rille von Slave to the Rythm)

"Sometimes.....sometimes people ask us, why we're so gloomy - and we tell them: 'We're not- exept we have to play here.'"
Andrew Eldritch Intro to "No Time to cry"

"hi, we are rem, we're playing for the first time in europe, we're not quite shure, where we are..." rem im rockpalast, anno 85 oder so......

"find a bin to put it in"... auslaufrille von legendary pink dots "9 lives to wonder"

Türgerappel, gefolgt vom Ausruf "I can't get out!" (Jethro Tull, 'Minstrel in the gallery')

"Now, please turn this record over and listen to the other side." (Throbbing Gristle -- "Greatest Hits"-CD)

Stephen

ppg360 schrieb:
[...]listen to the other side ([...] CD)

Bei CDs habe ich es noch nicht erlebt, aber beidseitig bespielte DVDs (also so richtig mit zum Umdrehen :D ) habe ich tatsächlich in meiner Sammlung 8) - zwei oder drei Konzert-DVDs von King Crimson und so eine Gruselfilm-Sammlung mit über einem Dutzend Filmen auf 2 doppelseitigen DVDs mit je 3 - 4 Filmen pro Seite.

"soon i discovered that this rock thing was true
jerry lee lewis was the devil
jesus was an architect previous to his career as a prophet
all of a sudden, i found myself in love with the world
so there was only one thing that i could do
was ding a ding dang my dang a long ling long"

News

Zurück
Oben