die 2er ist erweitert..
und hat midi, klingt etwas anders..
bisle info zur sherman (neu)
hier steht alles:
The original Sherman Filterbank (Version 1) is no longer being made (we are also sold-out) and is thus now completely being replaced by this new version !
The global look has remained the same, but there have been added several strong functions. To summarize :
* There are 5 extra NEW SWITCHES, 1 extra INPUT (for footpedal), 2 extra new LEDs, a NEW COLOR (silver-grey) with an improved (long-lasting) varnish layer.
* The inner electronics have also been adapted to achieve an EVEN BETTER SOUND-QUALITY
* We also do have new packing-boxes (silver, with photo on upper side), new flashy stickers (silver) and new adaptors (with Sherman-logo).
* All this with the famous solid SHERMAN-QUALITY and the well-known thorough & speedy AFTER-SALES service (repairs).
WHAT'S NEW ABOUT THE SHERMAN FILTERBANK 2 :
There are 5 extra switches and 2 extra LEDs, and on the back panel there's one pedal input jack. A reworked front-panel lay-out and the grey metal color.
* The pedal input allows foot control of freq1and bypass/effect switching. You can rewire an old wah (because they have a switch on board) as shown by te diagram in ‘extra stuff’.
* A 5mm big green LED indicates "Effect on" on the FB 2
* A 3-way switch on the input stage allows Hi boost as well Hi cut (both boosting high frequencies at input)
* Another 3-way switch allows "Sensitrig" (which makes the triggering twice as sensitive for, e.g. clean string pad filtering) and "Limit", which leaves the filters more "breathing room" for self-oscillation if the input stage is extremely overdriven.
* A 3-way switch has 2 general transpose functions : +1 Octave and + Quint which works nice with monophonic signals, and has a specific dirty character.
* A 3-way switch for the really powerful and quite revolutionary "Tracking" function - a monophonic pitch follower, that tunes filter 2 to the incoming pitch, and makes filter 1 slave of filter 2 via the harmonics switch. E.g. in position 2, filter 1 will be pitched one octave higher than filter 2, but still following the pitch. This extra switch activates the "tracking" in a normal or deep "track low" position, with stunning basses as result.
* The "revolutionary" aspect of this function is that never before any similar system enhances "on the spot" harmonics and creates new harmonics with fat analog circuits.
* An extra white LED indicates when the tracking system is "locked on".
* At last there is an 3-way function switch in the LFO section, allowing sawtooth wave shape OR AR retrig : this forces an LFO restart from the AR trig with pumping grooves as unavoidable result. If you want to receive a new brochure, please ask your dealer first.
The Sherman Filterbank is now also midi controlable via kenton control freaks