hab grad ne mail von denen bekommen das mein vorbestellter fertig / assembled ist ....werd ihn aber nicht nehmen too much gear .....
schaut so aus als das die 2th line auch schon wieder weg ist .....
Good news - we have assembled Vector #020021
and allocated it to you!
First of all, apologies for the long delay. The past year sure is a dramatic one, and we faced some difficulties both on the firmware and manufacturing fronts.
Now, we are excited to announce a major firmware update. Most of the new things are a dramatic improvement, the synthesis engine is more mature, the aural-visual synergy is much clearer and intuitive. To give you a relatable number, the crude amount of DSP processing increased about 10× thanks to the many optimizations and improvements under the hood. The result is Vector version 2.0, the changes include:
- Corners completely reworked - now they all generate sound simultaneously
- Polyphony increased from 10 to 16 voices
- New Corner Matrix which allows for a more versatile configuration of filters - now they can be placed anywhere in the corner processing pipeline
- Improved orbiter shapes, including a brand new ADSR shape
- Extended overtone patterns, more pronounced blend mechanism
- Improved overdrive
- Increased encoder sampling rate (removes glitching when turned fast)
- Increased touch interface sampling rate (touch responsiveness is now synced with the graphics at 60fps)
- New set of factory presets matching the upgraded synthesis engine
- More streamlined LCD screen interface and USB update mechanism
- Many other quality of life tweaks and some bugfixes, see https://www.vectorsynth.com/support#changelog
Many of the new features and improvements are a result of our users' feedback and beta-testing. We also have a completely new manual accessible at https://docs.vectorsynth.com
(a printed version is included). On top of that, the new version we'll ship to you also has some hardware improvements, most notably we changed the MIDI connector to TRS which allowed us to add an additional MIDI OUT. Adapter cables are included.
Since we are a very small team, we are handling payments and shipping manually, I hope you'll forgive this minor inconvenience.
The 2.0 Vector unit price is 23 890 CZK (plus shipping cost).
Now for the logistics:
- Please indicate if you prefer paying by PayPal (up to 5.4% fee) or by wire transfer (most likely cheaper).
- Please provide your full shipping address (including phone number for delivery), from which we'll calculate the exact shipping costs.
Afterwards we'll send you a formal order with payment instructions (or a PayPal link) to be confirmed by you.
Please respond within four working days, after which we will offer Vector #020021
to the next person in line. In case you are no longer interested, please let us know too.
wenn ihn einer mag melden dann schreib ichs dennen......