Bald auch MOTM Module als Eurorackversion

Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

positiv eingestellt
Gerade in diesem Thread ( http://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4986&start=all&postdays=0&postorder=asc ) bei Muffwigler entdeckt:

paults schrieb:
I do not want to threadjack. So, let me leave it with this: there are going to be many MOTM Euro modules later this year, starting in early September (maybe in August if everything goes smoothly to plan, but it never seems to). Some will be existing MOTM modules "ported" to Euro, some will be brand new.

I'm going to start with easier, smaller (and cheaper!) first. Then "work my way up" to more daunting modules.

MOTM is a *part-time hobby* so it is *very difficult* for me to project exactly (say +-6 weeks) because of so many variables.

I prefer to hold off any detailed discussions until they are sitting on the shelf, ready to ship. That becaomes a 'trade off' between being able to take early customer inputs and letting "the cat of the bag" or in my case "dragging sh-t out forever and a day".

I do understand the need for fast shipping and so like my Frac modules will stockpile them first, then announce so that folks can get them without waiting for me.

Na, da kommt ja dann wohl noch einiges dieses Jahr!

News

Zurück
Oben