I little compact modular synth..
quoted from the site:
The system contains:
- Input Mixer – Audio Input Preamp, Noise Source, Extra Channel
- VCOs x 2 – Lofi Voltage Controlled Oscillators with audio or lfo rates producing vari-shape Tri / Sqr waveforms – certainly no 1v/oct tuning here!
- State-variable VCF – Voltage Controlled Filter with Lo / Band / Hi – pass responses and variable resonance (up to screamy self-oscillation)
- Output Mixer – two channel output mixer
- Ring Modulator – AD633 type with modulation option
- Attenuverter – signal level control and inverter
- Foot Control – CV generator from volume pedal with adjustable range