Ok, time to send some music and little nice news out..
1) Zibra is a cool guy
he always was – look for the term “look mum, no computer” ;)
3) this is some nice female voice synthpop which is just nice: Kanga – something upcoming (from LA btw.)
4) and this project impressed my by it’s nice imagery: Genesis 2bTruman (that name didn’t impress me as much as the images do) -> Genesis Computer Synthesizer – Superhirn für Musik
right – it’s the time of post-Roland-Behringer-AppleMacbook awaiting Maschinenfest prequelililility. time to make music or get mad, or matt, Matt Smith. ask the docta..
time for a number
5) Ralf Hildenbeutel – Spark is very electronic but floating through acoustic vibes and gets back to electronics again – in a very good way. enjoy this:
(ich sehe, es gibt ein Interview mit ihm hier).
6) I am not a number!
7) don’t call me Dave. Nenn mich nicht Dave.
8) Le Grami
9) (Zoé) Zanias did a tour
10) expect some turkey-related-stuff like synthgiving for cheaper synths in autumn – especially software will be offered cheaper within those super american black fridays and blue & cyber mondays.. don’t tell me I didn’t warn you but I won’t post too much about it – watch the forum etc. – trumpet or george clinton?
UPDATE – it goes to eleven!
11) Well – Behringer is the 1st to control their analog synth by cyber stuff – VR glasses and augemented reality editor for the DM12.
Der Nerd spricht dies: DeepMind 12 – Analoger Behringer Synthesizer 2016 – braucht der Mensch mehr #Cyber beim Klangbau?