Electribe 2 - Motion Sequence kann nicht aufgenommen werden

F

flippertribe

long time no see - Klicke Reset Passwort
Hey!

Hallo im Forum - ich bin froh, dass Mic Moogulator mich auf seinen Schatz aufmerksam gemacht hat!!

Ich hab eine Frage (schon in Englisch formuliert für den Product Support) - mich würde interesieren, was ihr sagt:

----------------------

I happily own a new Electribe 2 but ive got an issue i wanna ask you about.

It seems like i cant record Motion Sequences on the Electribe Music Production Station (newer Firmware 1.03) sometimes.

I tried on a pattern i created myself and the record button wont start to blink and to record the motion sequence i´m currently playing.

I checked that in the menue motion sequence isnt on value "off" - i switched it on smooth. still - no recording.

At last i changed the pattern to a preinstalled one and the recording of a motion sequence was possible again and played correctly afterwards.

Any ideas? could there be a bug in the new firmware?

Maybe ive overseen something in the settings?

Can a pattern be broken or saved the wrong parameter so a recording isnt possible anymore? I copied the pattern to a new slot too - still no recording possible...

Thanks for your time,
Philip

Re: Electribe 2 - Motion Sequence kann nicht aufgenommen wer

flippertribe schrieb:
Hey!

Hallo im Forum - ich bin froh, dass Mic Moogulator mich auf seinen Schatz aufmerksam gemacht hat!!

Ich hab eine Frage (schon in Englisch formuliert für den Product Support) - mich würde interesieren, was ihr sagt:

----------------------

I happily own a new Electribe 2 but ive got an issue i wanna ask you about.

It seems like i cant record Motion Sequences on the Electribe Music Production Station (newer Firmware 1.03) sometimes.

I tried on a pattern i created myself and the record button wont start to blink and to record the motion sequence i´m currently playing.

I checked that in the menue motion sequence isnt on value "off" - i switched it on smooth. still - no recording.

At last i changed the pattern to a preinstalled one and the recording of a motion sequence was possible again and played correctly afterwards.

Any ideas? could there be a bug in the new firmware?

Maybe ive overseen something in the settings?

Can a pattern be broken or saved the wrong parameter so a recording isnt possible anymore? I copied the pattern to a new slot too - still no recording possible...

Thanks for your time,
Philip

:hallo:

kann dir den hier, von den neuen Besitzern, nicht geholfen werden :denk:

Also, als ich die Electribe 2 ausprobiert habe ging das ganz automatisch mit dem Motion Sequence aufnehmen.

Wenn du auf Aufnahme bist, und irgendwelche Knöppe drehst wird das automatisch aufgenommen in der Sequenz.

(Wie und ob man's allerdings danach bearbeitet habe ich keine Ahnung, so tief bin ich dann doch nicht in das Gerät eingestiegen).

Ist das bei dir nicht so?

In diesem Pattern eben lustigerweise nicht - ich vermute, da ist irgendein Bug entstanden, der das verhindert!

Ne hast recht.

Klingt echt nach nem Bug.

Was echt mau wäre, wenn ab einer gewissen Pattern-Komplexität "der Speicher" voll wäre, und kein Motionsequencing mehr ginge. (angeblich ist das bei den Elektronkisten so, aber ich habe noch nie so was komplexes da drin aufgebaut dass ich jemals an diese Beschränkung rangekommen wäre)

Aber das mag ich echt nicht hoffen..

Neueste Beiträge

News

Zurück
Oben