LSP@war.ru

khz

||||||||||
Traurig IMHO :sad:

Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:14 pm
Hello all!

I was very near to release LSP Plugins 1.2.0 but at this moment I am paralized in my work because need to monitor all news about the war which Vladimir Putin and his gang have initiated.
Today this military criminals threaten the whole world with nuclear missles.
It is a shame and disappointment for me that my country, Russia, became an aggressor against the whole World.
If Saint Petersburg will be destroyed by nuclear missles, please know: the 1.2.0 release of LSP Plugins is almost done and can be built from sources at this moment.

Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:58 am
Hello all!
As you already probably know, Putin has announced the 'partial mobilization' in Russia.
I'm still in Russia and being in the stock I have a rank of lieutenant. So now I have a serious risk being mobilized.
Moreover, yesterday the State Duma has changed the criminal codex in 1.5 hour about the responsibility of the military people. High prison terms are announced for people, who: refuse to be mobilized, run away from the battlefield or even surrender.
From my side, I can say that I don't consider Putin as a legal president and I refuse to become mobilized. I'll better go to prison or to partisans to fight agains the Putin's regime.
I'm still in touch until 'mobilizators' didn't come to my home. I need to prepare myself physically and mentally to further actions.

Neueste Beiträge

News

Zurück
Oben