Third PARALLEL WORLDS album out now on Shima records UK.

M

Moduleman

hello all, :)
the third PARALLEL WORLDS album FAR A

hello all, :)
the third PARALLEL WORLDS album FAR AWAY LIGHT has been released!

PARAFAR.jpg

it features many diverse tracks from low-tempo electronica to ambient and even electro-like and "crossover" style tracks. of course, again, the tracks have been composed using everything that my "wavemountain" studio has, from the korg Electribe A , R and S to the huge Doepfer A100 and Technosaurus SELECTOR system D. of course all machines have contributed to this album (jp8000, ms2000r, nord micromodular, microwave XT, emax2, s750, korg ms20, ms50, sq10, arp odyssey, fs1r, oberheim matrix 6r, korg monopoly and others....
i really hope that you like it!
of course, a lot of analogue modular programming was involved!

you can listen to sound clips at the shima website here:
http://www.shimarecords.co.uk/frames/cd ... eset-7.htm

any comments are always welcome!

of course, this album can be purchased direct from shima website, but soon will be available also from Groove unlimited(NL), Cdbaby.com, i-tunes and many other outlets and music stores worldwide.

also, in the Shima home page, you can see many photos from our latest live @ CLUB22 Athens, Greece. (the live was organized with the kind help of RUBBER Recordings, Greece)

best regards, :)
bakis.

hello again,
in case anyone is interested:
in the first tr

hello again,
in case anyone is interested:
in the first track of this album "Lifecircles" one of the OSHO's(octal subharmonic oscillators) of my Technosaurus Selector system D has been used. it makes a very nice and full bell-like sound.
best regards, :)
bakis.

i'll give it a listen ASAP..

please note: maybe it could

i'll give it a listen ASAP..

please note: maybe it could be that there is no "feedback" on music, but it is a good chance to get it over to the ppl..

is there anything like an electro scene in greece?
a friend moved to crete .. maybe for a reason ;-)

hello moogulator, :)
you mean if there is an electr

hello moogulator, :)
you mean if there is an electro scene in greece, as in electronic music? or specificaly "electro" ?
btw, yes , there are many electronic music groups in greece indeed.
some are more dance oriented others are more experimental like DEE-PRECIOUS FREQ. also COTI, who is a producer also, creates some nice ambient tracks. TIMEWARP also is a dance and ambient composer too.
there are also many psychedelic trance musicians, but i do not like this kind of music...
also there are some experimental/noise composers in greece too.
in general, there is indeed A LOT of EM in greece, apart from Vangelis! :D

btw, i'm waiting for your comments on my new album audio clips, if possible...

best regards,
bakis.

electronic: hmm, well I'd be interested if there is some IDM

electronic: hmm, well I'd be interested if there is some IDM, or less danceable clicks , experimental stuff, clicky, glitchy,.. like this..?

dreamstate is nice.. (the 808 one..)
btw.

[quote:526fb70e43=*Moogulator*]electronic: hmm, well I'd be

Moogulator schrieb:
electronic: hmm, well I'd be interested if there is some IDM, or less danceable clicks , experimental stuff, clicky, glitchy,.. like this..?

dreamstate is nice.. (the 808 one..)
btw.
you mean the tr 606? i used a tr 606. :)
best regards,
bakis.

News

Zurück
Oben