Engineers@work.got a semi-DIY Interface out to set your drum module or anything that has any trigger inputs somewhere inside to be set to life. since it’s only 42,50€ this is a no brainer at almost no risk.
- Has Midi input and midi thru connectors (included seperately)
- Has 24 trigger outputs ( 5 volt positive puls, selectable 1ms, 10ms per pulse or note on/off)
- Has 1 master trigger output ( triggers always when 1 of the 24 outputs are triggered)
- Triggers notes 36 to 59 (c2 to b3)
When you play a note , the corresponding trigger output will genarate a pulse of 1ms or 10ms,
or will be high as long as the note is on (set with dipswitch) Ideal for your D.I.Y. synthesizer / drumcomputer project.
- Can be set from channel 1 to 16 with a dipswitch
- 1ms ,10ms or note on/off selectable with jumper.
- Trigger outputs are available on 2 14pin headers.
- Can be set to midi monitor mode.
via Forum Acidlab Module: 808 und 303