Ein klassischer Sequencer mit Wahrscheinlichkeitsfunktion. MIDI und CV tauglich und zum Start 500€ – er erscheint im Bild “riesig” – aber im Video sieht man, dass er durchaus nicht so übergroß ist.
a more classic kind of step sequencer from France – the Fyrd SQR has 4 tracks to offer to send it’s signals to CV and MIDI and – it adds probability for each step, so the sequencing can slightly change over time randomly.
it’s 600€, but you get a discount of 100€ when ordered early.
- 16-steps with individual control of pitch, octave, gate length, gate probability, slide length and stage behavior
- 4x CV/Gate channels with mono- or polyphonic control (chords)
- 16-stages behavior sequencer: for each stage you can either play it normally or skip it, stay blocked on it for up to 16 steps, create a tril (up to 8 notes per step) or jump to any other step of your choosing
- selectable shapes for the slide between two notes (exponential, linear, …)
- selectable scale for pitches and chords
- selectable CV offset per channel
- for each channel: loop-in/loop-out, warp mode (forward, backward, ping-pong), step duration (1/32th to 2 bars)
- 3x sync modes: internal (with or without MIDI clocks out), external clock (for modular rigs) and MIDI
- selectable clock divider for all sync modes, both for input and output clocks
- RUN and RST i/o for complete control of transport
- 80x slots in memory for saving/recalling all your patterns
- firmware updates via USB
Forum: Fyrd SQR