so there is an MS20 now, this time it looks like one,
here’s how it sounds – and you don’t have to limit to 12 steps and forced to “reggae” all your songs, it has a 16step sequencer. the demo sounds more clean compared to the original, but this is just one demo with just one sound. and it doesn’t sound bad at least. can some1 confirm this? 16€ with TR 16step sequencer. nice! at least maybe the one that makes you buy an iPad? I thought twice about it. but let’s check the real performance things, MIDI-stuff to make it more playable first. possibly get more steps like on the tribes to make real full tracks.
- A complete recreation of the legendary Korg MS-20 analog synth
- Built-in 16-step analog sequencer to control the sound
- Music production studio with the MS-20 mono synth, a six-part drum machine, and a mixer
- Kaoss Pad function allows intuitive performance and control
- Publish and share your iMS-20 songs online with the SoundCloud music distribution site
- By combining a recreation of the Korg MS-20 analog synthesizer, an analog step-style sequencer, six-part drum machine, Kaoss-style performance, and a mixer to control it all, the iMS-20 will “transform your iPad into one way-cool sound studio for the modern musician – and the analog enthusiast as well!”
MS-20 auf dem iPad @ Forum.
via: » Synthtopia
this tells you more about it’s sound.
UPDATE: Demos the Filters a BIT better