Noise, Berlin

E

electro funker

Hello,

I have just arrived in Prenzlauer Berg in Berlin and I am looking for someone to make some noise with (drone, power electronics, ambient), so if you want to play together with a guy from Denmark please reply here, then we will work something out!

And btw, is there anybody here that knows some places, clubs, bars etc. for experimental music and noise?

cheers,

André

electro funker schrieb:
Hello,

I have just arrived in Prenzlauer Berg in Berlin and I am looking for someone to make some noise with (drone, power electronics, ambient), so if you want to play together with a guy from Denmark please reply here, then we will work something out!

And btw, is there anybody here that knows some places, clubs, bars etc. for experimental music and noise?

cheers,

André

Hello, I would enjoy to make some noise with you, but sadly I do not live in Berlin anymore.

Try to post your request also at "www.krachcom.de". This is a site for noisefreaks with quite a lot of users from Berlin.

Have Fun, k4r

Thank you for the quick reply's, that krachcom link is pretty nice, lots of noise concerts and so on. Yeah, Berlin have a much greater noise scene, than fx. Copenhagen and that is neat, hope to catch up with some of you guys, could be cool! :D

I am far from Berlin, but I like it. I am sure you can find ppl there.
Just tell them you want to jam, I guess they could arrange something ..

Neueste Beiträge

News

Zurück
Oben