rebirth ist tot..

oh!
schade, dass es eingestell wird, aber cool, dass es kos

oh!
schade, dass es eingestell wird, aber cool, dass es kostenlos erhältlich ist nun!
gibt alten rechnern eine daseinsberechtigung!

es scheint sich schon rumgesprochen zu haben... mein downloa

es scheint sich schon rumgesprochen zu haben... mein download wird voraussichtlich noch knapp 5 stunden dauern... :?

525MB - bei mir isses vorhin bei 89 h

525MB - bei mir isses vorhin bei 89 hängengeblieben... :konzert:

Aber ich Reason wegen des Refills wieder entdeckt! :roll:

Unnu - steinigt mich!

[quote:c12983583b=*Acidmoon*]
Unnu - steinigt mich![/quote:

Acidmoon schrieb:
Unnu - steinigt mich!

Ich perönlich habe keinen Grund (Hoho :gay: )

Ich würd viel lieber den guten Liam Howlett steinigen weil er damit allerernstens die Prodigy Saga continuen wollte :mad:

Hätter doch besser Fruity Loops genommen.

Naja, ein Vorbild weniger...

Hey - das is gezz Vintage!
Das Proggy hat Geschichte geschr

Hey - das is gezz Vintage!
Das Proggy hat Geschichte geschrieben! Es hat ein Backup verdient.

Warum die Heads so'n riesiges Paket geschnürt haben, raff ich allerdings auch nich.

Es kann im Songmodus nichts anderes als 4/4-Takt.

Probier

Probiert man doch was anderes (Songs mit Sequenzen im 7/8-Takt zB, also mit 14 statt 16 Steps) schaltet die Software die Patterns an den falschen Stellen um, nämlich mitten im Takt!!! :mrgreen:

[quote:c490c1bfaf=*EinTon*]Es kann im Songmodus nichts ander

EinTon schrieb:

Wäre das anders, wären Rebirth und Du die einzigen Programme auf Erden, die wissen, wie man eine 4 to the floor Bassdrum in einem 7/8-Takt unterbringt ;-)

gehen dann bei dieser auch *alle* erh

gehen dann bei dieser auch "alle" erhältlichen MOD's ?

ReBirth 2.0.1 System Requirements Mac OS
ReBirth 2.0.1 System Requirements Mac OS

Power Macintosh through early Quicksilver Towers. Powerbooks from Wallstreet to Rev A Titanium & early Clamshell iBooks.
66 MHz 68030 through 800Mhz G4. Must Run MacOS 8 or 9 Natively. More info : Mac OS 8 and 9: Compatibility With Macintosh Computers
16 MB of RAM
CD-ROM drive
Mac OS 7.5.3 or later
256 color monitor (or better), 640x480 or larger
16 bit audio, Apple Sound Manager 3.2.1, or later MIDI interface OMS 2.2 or later, included on ReBirth CD-ROM.
Note: ReBirth 2.0.1 does not run on Mac OS X, but it may run in the Classic environment of Mac OS X using built-in sound outputs. 3rd Party Audio Interfaces may not be supported with ReBirth running the OS X Classic Environment. OMS and all MIDI communication are also disabled in the OS X Classic Environment.

:geige: :?: :mac: :phat: 8)

man fasse sich aber in geduld:
Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Apache Server at 81.92.66.41 Port 80

Nix da mit free download,denn man muß registrierter Reason Nutzer sein.
Blöd!!!

komisch, ich musste mich zwar registrieren, hab aber den Download auch ohne Reason bekommen.

Die Meldung kommt immer:

To download ReFills, you must be a registered Reason user

Sorry, but this part of our web site is closed to certain groups of registered users.

If you have an account and can't get in, maybe some form of product registration is needed to get access (see below).

Please check out the FAQ's on the web site, and if you still think that you really are entitled to access, please contact the webmaster.

These are the four most common reasons why you are greeted by this message:

1. You are trying to download ReFills without having a copy of Reason registered to your user account.
To find out if this is the case, visit the My Account section of the website and have a look at the "My registered products" page (if there is no link for that page, you don't have any registered products). Please note that you need the full version of Reason - as Reason Adapted cannot use ReFills, Adapted users are not permitted to download them.

2. You are trying to access the Reason Adapted support pages without having registered your copy of Reason Adapted online.
To find out if this is the case, visit the My Account section of the website and have a look at the "My registered products" page (if there is no link for that page, you don't have any registered products).

3. You are trying to download Mods without having a copy of ReBirth registered to your user account.
To find out if this is the case, visit the My Account section of the website and have a look at the "My registered products" page (if there is no link for that page, you don't have any registered products).

4. You are trying to upload your Reason song files to the Reason Song Archive without having a copy of Reason registered to your user account.

Ist auch bei diversen Zeitschriften auf den CD's/DVD's dabei gewesen,
nur so am Rande als Tipp. ;-)

So ich hab die datei vom rebirthmuseum runtergeladen,habe es intalliert
und dann kommt eine fehlermeldung wenn ich es starten will

"Please insert the Rebirth RB-338 2.0 CD
Waiting for CD..."

:sad:

Stimmt, jetzt seh ich es auch, dass du das schon gesagt hast. Also nun: DOPPELT kaufen, EINMAL glücklich werden.

News

Zurück
Oben