Trenne Benutzernamen durch Kommata.
Dieses Thema im Forum "Modular" wurde erstellt von island, 11. September 2013.
da könnet ich glatt schwach werden Zum erstem mal das mir diese "kLEINTEILE" rein Optisch gefallen
was ist denn das "frames" modul? kenn ich gar nicht
Von Matrixsynth kopiert:
http://www.matrixsynth.com/2013/09/muta ... quare.html
New modules (release expected in december 2013 Could change)
- Utility Module mixing / mitigation / voltage shift (offset) .
- 3 channels is adjustable attenuator in either polarizer (' atténuverteur ') .
- Standardized +5 V or +10 V constant voltage generation (offset ) Hall.
- Outputs strung together in other to use blender.
- High accuracy and transparency Amplifiers .
- Utility Multifunction Module generating CV or audio signals from triggers: envelope , LFO generator 808 percussion type, all on two channels.
- Two trigger inputs , two outputs.
- Two editing modes : coupled (both channels share the same parameters, but are triggered independently ) or separated ( one control two parameters for each channel ) .
ADSR envelope * / AD
* LFO with sinus shape / square / triangle / slots / with random variations ( duty cycle , slope)
* LFO with tempo setting .
* Generator BD and SD TR- 808, after modeling the original circuits.
- Interface MIDI manager up to 4 channels : either 1, 2 , 3, 4 sections
independent ( each with its own MIDI channel ) is a section
polyphonic 2 or 4 channels .
- Each section has its own arpeggiator and step sequencer
( 64 steps ) , inspired MIDIpal .
- Each CV output may be replaced by a digital oscillator
Simple ( waveform 5 ) assigned to a section .
- 12 HP
The module is equipped with a MIDI output allows controlling
instruments with external sequencer / internal arpeggiator , or
to " spill over" notes exceeding the polyphony to a second
interface or a MIDI synthesizer.
- Function Generator can be used as AD / AR envelope , LFO , or oscillator.
- 3 frequency ranges , the module containing in all 0.001 Hz to 15kHz .
Operating cycle (LFO / oscillator ) in single pass (AD ) or single pass with steady ( AR) . Calibrated V / Oct to be "played" on musical scales .
- Adjust the ratio of rise time and fall ; waveshaper
with various forms of curves uphill and downhill , and wavefolder filter to smooth the curve or dent - all controllable CV .
- CV controlling the output level (and therefore requires no external VCA ) .
- CLOCK input to (in addition to a conventional sync with division / multiplication of frequency) to "learn" the module output in a rhythmic pattern sequencer . The CLOCK input operates as a PLL for audio frequencies.
- Gate -end attack / decay outputs for chaining multiple
shell segments .
- Outputs "unipolar" and "bipolar" - with a positive bump in the attack phase , and a negative bump during the decay phase or loosening .
- At audio frequencies , the module behaves as a synthetic route
digital to very special stamp .
- 14 HP
- Module morphing . Used in blender, generator CV or router / signal distributor 4 channels (or even combinations mixing these functions). The module allows you to store multiple (up to 64 ) different configurations gains of each of its four channels (or output CV for unconnected inputs ) , and then allows
to interpolate from one to the other - the movement being controlled by the
middle button or a CV.
- 20 HP
Braids Easter Egg : write " 49" in the text editing to ear a morse code. It's an extract of the book Thomas Pynchon's "The Crying of Lot 49"
Braids update ( in 10 days) Will add :
* Adjusted wave tables in memory to minimize
phase difference / amplitude between shapes and textures generate
* New WLIN mode to scan all the forms
wave of wavetable mode on a single dimension using the button
STAMP . The COLOR button selects different modes of interpolation /
* New fashion DRUM generating a metal percussion deaf can
be " held " in drone.
CVpal : USB- > CV / Gate dual channel kit - easy to
DIY beginners ! Eurorackable or small independent housing. iPad
/ OS X / Linux.
Shruthi XT version of " one knob per function" of Shruthi , size
compact on a single PCB .
And to finish ... there is more to find easter egg ... will you find 'em ? Olivier Will reveal em When He will come back for the 2nd Release Party !
cool, danke dir
...schon wieder scheiss GAS
Olivier hat wohl....Blut geleckt. Ich gönne es Ihm!