Xenon 2 -Remix-

Hello guys,

I think many of you remember a classic shoot'em up dos videogame called Xenon2 (Bitmap Brothers):
xenon2x68000gf8.jpg

Now available the remix of the title-track, you can listen at the demo, or buy the full-quality song from my new website.
Enjoy the tune! especially if you are an enthusiast retro-gamer :D

Well, standard dance/trance residuum, with slight italo influences...

I think you should add that ppl. have to pay to get anything else than a 64kb/s version...

funny track. because xenon 2 is a cover of the john carpenter soundtrack theme "the end", which was also aviable as an italo disco 12inch version in the 80s. your beat is cool, not disturbing and I appreciate that you did some little improvement to the melody. but I would have done the sounds more apart from the trance/virus presets and keep some filter distortions out (or is it the bandwidth).

greets from a another retro gamer,

paul

thanks eisblau,

you would want something more exasperate from the track :D I understand what you mean, playing filters more exceter.. but I am a quiet boy :lol: thanks anyway! cheers

XENON 2 Megablast -Remix-

now available as free download in mp3 160kbps, from the new download-section of my website.

Enjoy! bananab.gif 8)

SägezahnTrigger:

I think there were too many people connected on the website at the same time, and my hosting is not pro, I will have to change it...
Please try again if you want ;-)
Ciao!

Oh another edition of bomb the bass, hmmm... My opinon: remixing the soundtrack of Xenon1 would have been a better choice (it was the better game, too).

News

Zurück
Oben