I hear, that there is a new XILS Lab- Synth in the making modeled after the 8 Voice (2x Multi)
RSF Polykobol , Polykobol II, Polykobol 2Analog Synthesizer (1982) , quite exotic idea to check those RSF synths, but since Mr Oudin is from France and his Debut in Synths, a very EMS-ish synth wasn’t bad at all one can expect something sooner or later..
and Facebook via embedded Video of the Polykobol..
looks like this:
- two aliasing-free morphing oscillators: from triangle to pulse, through saw.
- One 4 poles low pass self oscillating filter
- two envelope generators (ADSR)
- two MIDI synced LFO
- One MIDI synced Sample and Hold
- One 128 steps polyphonic sequencer
- One arpeggiator
- Chorus and delay effects
- Mono/Unison/Poly playing mode with up to 16 voices of polyphony
- All parameters are MIDI controllable
15.March – release planned.