it has 4 waveforms on VCO1 and 3 unlike the original which is great for ringmod and FM. so it is not just „a clone“ – the AR / ADSR envelopes are kept.
3243,57€ (3400 SFr) which is a very fair price – UPDATE but atm the euro is weak so it’s a bit more than posted earlier. especially because switzerland isn’t a cheap place to live. alternate ideas is DIY TTSH
but be aware of tax – in germany we got 19% – in switzerland it is almost half of it.
Specifications are (like the 2600)
- 3 VCO’s each with sine, triangular, sawtooth and variable pulse waves (all oscillators are identical to VCO 2 of the original instrument), frequency range 0.05 Hz > 20 Khz
- 1 VCF / Resonator, 24db lowpass-type (2012 submodule version)
- 1 ADSR Envelope Generator
- 1 AR Envelope Generator
- 1 VCA with initial gain
- Ring Modulator
- Sample & Hold
- Noise Generator (low, pink & white noise)
- CV, Gate / Trig inputs (5-15V)
- 2 x 4 multiples.
Diskussion im Forum dazu The wARP
-> ARPsichord’s from Korg (Odyssey)