...und es rockt!
Features of Numerology 2 Include:
* A modular step sequencing music composition environment.
* MIDI-based Note Sequencing modules for monophonic, polyphonic and drum sequencing.
* Flexible CV & Gate Sequencer modules for 'component-based' sequencing.
* GrooveClock module for building custom grooves.
* A variety of analog-synthesis-style modules for generating and processing streams of control (CV) data, including LFO's, Envelopes and XY controllers.
* Several MIDI processing and filtering modules.
* Audio Unit hosting.
* An eight-part sample-based DrumKit synthesizer.
* A polyphonic sample-based AudioSample module for audio synthesis.
* A flexible virtual-rack system for organizing modules into musical parts, called Stacks.
* An integrated preset system for coordinating all module settings within a stack.
* An easy to setup parameter modulation system for modulating almost anything from anything else.
* MIDI remote control of almost any parameter.
* A timeline-based playlist arrangement system.
* A dedicated audio mixer with 8 stereo aux sends per stack.
* Custom routing of CV, Audio & MIDI data streams.
* Stereo audio recording of the Master and Alt output busses.
* Flexible synchronization via MIDI Clock, MTC or ReWire.
* Universal binary for Mac OS X, 10.4.11 or later.