Speed record playing on a synthesizer - 60 notes per second

Re: Speed record playing on a synthesizer - 60 notes per sec

MOD:

wenn man gar nichts damit anfangen kann - was ja legitim ist, kann man das auch höflicher kundtun oder es evtl. sogar lassen.

vielleicht ist es ironisch, vielleicht aber auch ernst gemeint, keine ahnung.

wenn man aber in kommunikation treten will dann vielleicht nicht mit obiger attitüde.

Lois schrieb:

crazy wierd stuff, I like that! :supi:

It is always good when you can channelize his madness in a outer shape, such as music, art and so on. Other peoples collecting only watches, deal with dials for a count hours, minutes and seconds, maybe dream of se big deal with gold watches ..

Peace man

Trigger schrieb:
crazy wierd stuff, I like that! :supi:

It is always good when you can channelize his madness in a outer shape, such as music, art and so on. Other peoples collecting only watches, deal with dials for a count hours, minutes and seconds, maybe dream of se big deal with gold watches ..

Peace man

Gold words. I'm fascinated. If you want I'll show you a time machine in my palace.

Funny!

Reminds me to that weird 70s science-fiction movie where human-looking aliens fuck humans to death (i believe because they need terrestrial sperm to survife). Sadly i do not remember the movie's name, but that music was crazy atonal fm stuff. Haha, the first time i watched this movie i was suffering from a cold. After watching it, i was even more ill.....

News

Zurück
Oben