The Chickensong

J

Jonny-Bremsklotz

wir haben ein ausflug aufs land gemacht , im hühnerstall hatten wir erlebnisse der dritten art .
der song war so doof wie die hühner ................. nein , die hühner waren sehr , sehr schlau und haben uns viel gelernt.....
kann das nur weiterempfehlen sich mal mit der natur auseinander zu setzen . die hühner hatten viel zu sagen . wir wollen mit diesem song ihr sprachrohr sein.

src: http://soundcloud.com/gummi-der-kaiser/the-chickenfarm-of-klaus-werner-katmandu

and phantasic , i hope . awesome is not enough.

and pls remember : the chickens will always win .

thats good , very good . it is what we trying to archiv , with the song .
i am glad you liked it .

i think something around billboard charts rank 2 or 3 , would be a placement of wise and awsome people-
it is indeed , very original . and that is whats music is good for , isnt it ??to bring you to places you never dreamed off......

the middelpart is disgusting , of course. but a life of achicken isnt groovey either.

thanks a lot .

ok , lets go a little bit further........ if you are a chicken and i am too ,............. everything is fine.
if i am a chicken and you are a cheese , no matter what kind of cheese we have a problem.
because chicken dont like cheese . cheese like cheese and chickens like chicken !!
thats the way i like it ??

Digitalkäse schrieb:
Do you want to say that the planet is not large enough for chicken and cheese? Would make sense to me.

no , excuse me . cheese is the cheese---no matter what you doing. but there is a free chicken , wonderfull chickentranslator......
it is nota joke , not wisdom or anything like that .
we join , togehter . chicken and cheese have to make peace ;-)

you know , i know , everbody knows .

i dont want to make you angry , and with all the little confidence of my innocense.............
a song ..not as great as yours or mine, but still a good song.

snob pless you and your children.

News

Zurück
Oben