they did try out chemistry – Raster Noton artists played in this order:
- 1.) Grischa Lichtenberger – a very fine and diverse IDM/Glitch Set – just one image but doesn’t represent his set – enoyed a lot!
-> position from audience: second from right.
- 2) Anne-James Chanton – experiments with voice/speech – envolved in fine Alva Noto’s „3-letter-abbreviations-song“ incl. EMS and LFO… /
pos: to the right of Kyoka
- 3) Kyoka – darkish (slightly technoid) IDM set,
- 4) Robert Lippok – the only hardware-oriented set incl. crackling from a bush or better branches – Push 2 in here!, a small modular with distance sensor,
pos: second left
- 5) Alva Noto – very very Electro with a lot of Strobo synched to the BD // HH, sync’ed visuals
pos: 1.st left, Ableton / iPad
- 6) Byetone – Numbers!
NI Maschine, Macs, big mixer
pos: 1.st right
- 7) Atom™ (Uwe Schmidt of Lassigue Bendthaus / LB, Schnittstelle, Atom Heart, Senor.Coconut uva.) – HD Pop / Electro – sooo cool set
MPC500 (right?), 2 Macs
pos: 3.rd from right
love this guy! ;) (this guy’s music!!)
- CHECK it yourself – some gear may not be listed correctly – I was there to enjoy music -you know where they were – so just in case..
angekündigt war das auch hier: 7.11. Ludwigshafen – Raster Noton – mit Atom™…