Audiomulch on the Mac- also different look..
Audiomulch wird Mac-tauglich. Hurra!
AudioMulch 2.0 will be backward-compatible with AudioMulch 1.0. It will provide all AudioMulch 1.0 functionality. The Macintosh version of AudioMulch will be able to load AudioMulch 1.0 patches.
Improvements to the AudioMulch core will include:
- Significant performance increases for audio processing (up to twice the efficiency in some cases)
- Patchable MIDI routing
- MIDI and Automation control of Metasurface, tempo and transport
- Support for complex time signatures including automated time signature changes and additive meters
- Improved support for consumer multichannel audio
- Settings for enabling audio, MIDI and network functions at start-up
The AudioMulch 2.0 user interface has been re-coded from the ground up. This has lead to numerous work-flow improvements, including:
- A new Patcher with advanced drag-and-drop patching
- Dockable windows improving multi-monitor operation
- Faster access to MIDI control and parameter values
- Floating Parameter Control (formerly Parameter Modulation) window
- Nameable contraption presets